Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Brongar

Suggestion

It could be more interesting to reach higher levels when for exapmple weapons or armors have a require lvl to wield .. perhaps overall lvl ..

So not everybody could wear and wield the best armors at low levels ...

Or some armors could need a certain ability to be wearable ..

So stronger people would be even stronger and weaker people would be even weaker...and that's what nexus is used for

A very good idea, it would actually give a point to leveling. However, make it require a certain defence level not an overall level, it makes more sense and stops people just training alchemy to be able to wear all the best armour etc o.O

Or perhaps defence for armour and attack for weapons?

Human nexus is a waste of time, you need 5 overall levels (pretty easy) and you can use ANY weapons or armour in the game. It's a silly system.

A very good idea, it would actually give a point to leveling. However, make it require a certain defence level not an overall level, it makes more sense and stops people just training alchemy to be able to wear all the best armour etc o.O

Or perhaps defence for armour and attack for weapons?

Human nexus is a waste of time, you need 5 overall levels (pretty easy) and you can use ANY weapons or armour in the game. It's a silly system.

No, you need 6 for magic titanium serpent sword. Idea is good.

Edited by freeone3000

Brongar's idea is good, cause nexuses are useless since everyone is able to get some neg. perks to wield precious high level armours and weapons!

I think the Whole Nexus idea is completely useless and needs to be removed.

I think that any Player should be able to Weild/Wear Anything in the game but that's player's success rate of using them should Need to be "Trained". The longer a Player uses weapons and armor then the more experinced they become in using them.

Also, certain Weapons and Armor should be difficult for players to even Wield or Wear. Such as Iron Plate! Iron plate should be so heavy that any player wearing it that doesn't have a certain Strenght/Toughness should get a Accuracy Penalty while fighting. Same with an Iron Broadsword! Such a Heavy Weapon would require the Physical Stamina to wield it without it slowing you down and becoming a burden.

Reminds me of T4C. I couldn't equip anything useful or learn any spell beacuse I had to choose one or the other. Let's keep it so that you don't have to spend a lot of time to wear things, okay?

I agree with Freeone. you have to choose either to make it hard to get or hard to wear.

But there should be a super weapon (like a gold staff/ silver sword) that doubles as a magic weapon and can cast special spells of attack and defense, that should be so hard to get it would take about 6 months of work to get - lvl 70 manu, or 150k gold.

Silver sword? I posted some stats for an example of one in the vampire thread. See that one. Silver is a lot weaker than titanium steel alloy, so why would it make a better sword?

Edited by freeone3000

Because it's enchanted?

And making it so that it would require a higher level to weild would decrease sales, and so the manuers would be even poorer than before, so... I don't think so...

Yeah - because a silver sword would be an ultimate magic sword that could make the wearer be able to cast really cool spells

Goats - There has to be some challenge to getting a really great weapon. And most manuers get really rich, if they got 10k per sale of a high lvl armor, they would be rich.

Goats - There has to be some challenge to getting a really great weapon. And most manuers get really rich, if they got 10k per sale of a high lvl armor, they would be rich.

Manufacturing is also the hardest skill to level. I do believe in the "more sweat, more rewards" philosophy. :D