Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rebootedrock

El Messenger!

I was wondering if a version of el that was only the chat portion of the game could be made? it would be a very small download compared to the client, and it would be good for when we aren't playing el.

I was wondering if it was possible maybe due to the way the game was made, etc.

but if it cannot support having the game's channel's, etc. If a completly different program could be made that would be a chat program only would work?

I was wondering if a version of el that was only the chat portion of the game could be made? it would be a very small download compared to the client, and it would be good for when we aren't playing el.

I believe someone is (was?) working on that. Try looking in programming forum.

yea it would be sooooo cool to have a program like MSN messenger exept with data being sent from the el server so you can add anyones name that has made an account on el and when they log on they come on the messenger and a window like all other ims pop up and you chat............*drools*

yea it would be sooooo cool to have a program like MSN messenger exept with data being sent from the el server so you can add anyones name that has made an account on el and when they log on they come on the messenger and a window like all other ims pop up and you chat............*drools*

*drools with buuhan, a small fluffy stands under me and soaks up the drool while slowly molesting my leg*

I have a working ncurses client - only for linux though :)

*drools with buuhan, a small fluffy stands under me and soaks up the drool while slowly molesting my leg*

Your leg is not the part to be molested. Must be a female fluffy.

Your leg is not the part to be molested. Must be a female fluffy.

Tell that to the freakin rabbit! its humped through one greave!

I have a working ncurses client - only for linux though :P

that sounds familiar, whats ncurses used for