Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scarr

Scarr

I would like it if the two of you could try to get along see as how your both my friends and its hard when your friends are fighting like this...

omg i hate when this kinda thing happens.. and at least for me it happens so much.

perfect example: Sk8erjosh and Aira

two of the best friends i've made through EL, and possibly the most hate-filled rivalry (at least oldbie-wise)

this kind of thing is why its really hard to have lots of friends and still be able to take sides on things in the community.. its pretty discouraging and i know exactly how you feel ember ;)

Ok, i just wanted to say i dont PK anymore for along time i'm trying to get peace with alot enemys also :P i hope the most will accept it and im trying to be nice to evry1.

i just made peace with brianhuting :lol: he was big enemy (:

Scarr

ps: no flame war please.

No way jose!..............................................................................................

Boo!

Hrm...I thought you quit EL? :(

PS: I love you scarr!!?

I would like it if the two of you could try to get along see as how your both my friends and its hard when your friends are fighting like this...

omg i hate when this kinda thing happens.. and at least for me it happens so much.

perfect example: Sk8erjosh and Aira

two of the best friends i've made through EL, and possibly the most hate-filled rivalry (at least oldbie-wise)

this kind of thing is why its really hard to have lots of friends and still be able to take sides on things in the community.. its pretty discouraging and i know exactly how you feel ember :ph34r:

Sk8 and Aira... grr that makes 2 more friends of mine that i barly get to talk to anymore that hate each other...

BTW if you want to have a peacful sit down and chat anytime and get to know some one beam is always a good play espacily if your trying to re-image yourself or see someone else in a new light!!!

Emby