Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Wolf_Lord

What Happened Too....

Guys, a great mod has left us.

sry, but just look at the signatures, do we hafta stay with mods like Lord_Vermor, who are #ban, #denoob, #boot, and #mute happy ? NO.

We need someone with common sence.

Regards

(for teh banned 0n3na) ~Meow~

Captain_Smile.

[EDIT]

Sorry to say, but Eternal Lands final copy sounds hella of a disatrous, no more good mods, no more game, no more easy stuff... no more spirit. Soon Runescape = Eternal Lands, watever you will say.

[/Edit]

[Edit2]

FACT :

You were denoobifyed, by Lord_Vermor. That means you can no longer join the noob channel!

[PM to OutThisLife: denoobed ;)]

[PM from OutThisLife: rofl]

Where is the sympathy that players had when I first started ? Has it learnt how to walk and hopped away ?

[/edit2]

Edited by Captain_Smile

One, this isnt about me.

Two, once denoobed, your staying denoobed.

Three, I cant #boot or #ban.

Now stop feeling sorry for yourself and get over it. :lol:

Not to be rude but all those #BC is getting on my nerves... X.X

Not only yours I AM getting complaints from the people everytime when Jezebelle will suddenly

wake up and BC alot every half an hour. But when I told it to our super moderators team and suggested

to cut BC I got flamed.

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

Not only yours I AM getting complaints from the people everytime when Jezebelle will suddenly

wake up and BC alot every half an hour. But when I told it to our super moderators team and suggested

to cut BC I got flamed.

Regards.

What's your problem? I've never seen you like this. I realize that you're upset and hurt over this whole issue, but you haven't got to insult the moderating team in every single one of your posts. It's getting quite irritating.

I am not insulting, Anastasia, I only told that one of major arguments between and and "moderating

team" came from BC issue. And I am not little upset, I am mad like hell and I can't do much with this,

I am so dissapointed and angry. God damn it, but in this case I simply told that I tried to discuss such

issue with other moderators and I got simply flamed because an answer such: I do what I want and you

do what you want from a moderator can be considered as a flame isn't it? Offten people are reporting

abuse to me even when I can't help them. Since I have no access to C.H. I rather can't discuss such

issues with anyone, since no one actually listens to me and all my suggestions, all discussions I am trying

to run are turning into flame wars. What is my problem? I already stated several times what is my

problem, but no one cares. :-)

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

to cut BC I got flamed.

Regards.

This is why I dislike you: you flame the people who wouldn't bother you at all, just because you're bitter over losing your position as a power abuser. I dislike you because, when you become a total bitch, you insult my friends.

teh banned 0n3na, I do recall you saying you moderate several other places as well (don't even lie -- I have the snipped log sitting right here), so why would you be sour over losing this community? At any expense, you moderate several communities, making you unable to give EL the proper moderating attention it needs. Therefore, you're better off now because you can focus on your other jobs.

Quit being sour to Roja. Even I don't agree with her on a lot of things, but atleast I respect her. You're just a sour woman who believes she is above anyone else. News for you teh banned 0n3na: there are people with more authority than you, so deal with it or get the hell out of the EL community. This place doesn't need people being total jerks to everyone.