Eternal Lands Official Forums
Anastasia

Lord_vermor

I'm sure many of you may have seen Lord_Vermor around. He's a very helpful NH and an excellent events coordinator. I'm also sure that most of you didn't know that Lord_Vermor told me that he is going to quit today.

He and I had a discussion for over half an hour about an incident that happened between he and I, and each of us continued to escalate in emotion. He got more defensive, and I got more offensive. What happened between us doesn't really matter because it needs to be left in the past now. However, our conflict ended up leaving both of us with hard feelings, and I believe that is why he told me that he was going to quit. I am afraid that I hurt his feelings, and I need to apologize for doing so. I am sorry, Lord_Vermor; I should not have let my emotions get the best of me, and I should have been more conscious of your feelings.

It is amazing to see how fast a friendship can crumble when open communication is not being employed. Both he and I had been withholding feelings and concerns about one another, and kept inside they were allowed to bottle up (at least for me). This was unhealthy and immature of me, and again, I apologize. I am willing to take a step forward and put this incident behind us so long as we both agree to be honest with one another. This includes not making excuses to cover our tracks, and it also includes not betraying one another (PM me if you wish to discuss these points further, LV).

Now, I am sure many of you are wondering why I posted this publicly instead of in a PM. Because I feel almost entirely responsible for his decision to quit, I felt that it was my responsibility to ensure that he doesn't. I'd like it if some of you would post here asking that he doesn't. I will also ask you to not post if you haven't got anything nice to say. Thank you in advance.

Guest ManDee

Well, I must say that from the first day I played this game, I knew who Lord_Vermor was. And from what I've seen he's a really great person. He helps out people when he really doesn't have to. Lord_Vermor, if you read this. You have a heart of gold... don't quit. I know sometimes it's hard... but remember that there are those of us out there who don't quite often enough voice how really great we think you are. ;)

I cannot imagine Lord V leaving over an argument. He's too stubborn ;):):) Seriously though, Lord V you cannot leave EL, too many people would miss you, I for one. Feel free to add me to msn or yahoo or whatever and talk to me, perhaps i can help you talk through things.

PS: Besides...if you leave EL i'm gonna have to hunt you down and kick your butt back on! :lol: :P

now for some reason i feel really sorry for the things i've said to LV..i just relized how important he is to EL and if he departs alone with Lyanna (think that who it was) saying she was leaving also, EL will crash faster then you can say "God, help us." so LV i pursonaly want to apologize about the things i said like "I vote for LV to go on a extended leave." again..srry LV :(

Lv isnt leaving ^_^ i remember he tricked me once though >.> im not going into that, and im glad you two are patching it up, now if emby and LV will i can start to relax again...

Lv isnt leaving ^_^ i remember he tricked me once though >.> im not going into that, and im glad you two are patching it up, now if emby and LV will i can start to relax again...

Whats that suposta mean?

:(

Whats that suposta mean?

:(

^_^ well if you and LV patch things up then i wont be so guilty for leaving TC

GO BITCH GO.!!!

LOL~@!!!!!

Dude ... would you shut up or at least post your character's name so everyone can PK you?

Anastasia >.< ! What have You done *.*; !

L_V don't leave - newbies gonna loot Your precious castle if You do :)

and more seriously, You play an important role in EL community not only as a moderator and event coordinator but smth more. To put it simply: You're needed. Stay with people who care.

L_V if u leave...not sure what ill do...c'mon you need to stay in this game because i'd get very bored without you...c'mon old stage come back... :P

I know he will be pissed off but I have to tell you, guys, the truth: He is a girl he is just role playing a boy.

Regards.

rofl at plat, if only they knew what she was on about ^-^

I know he will be pissed off but I have to tell you, guys, the truth: He is a girl he is just role playing a boy.

Regards.

Wrong mod <_<

Stop lying Lord Vermor.

Regards.

Regards.

Now your turning into WoodChuck and his died out cpampaiugn about the so called "truth of me" <_<

I doubt LV will ever pernamently leave thou...

I would hate to see Lord Vermor leave. I enjoy his presence and his intelligence as well as his humor and wit. (And he gives out really cool goodies when he does quests.)

Honestly Please stay LV ~~Sandcastle

hey lv are we fighitng???

cuz i dont rember starting a fight...

emby