Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Wolf_Lord

Actors Clan

Hello Everyone how are you all doing today,

Can you be a grochy old merchant/shop owner, can you play an evil demon or a Devine Ggoddess or even an Enchantress or healer.... If so keep reading!

As some of you may Know I occasionaly set up mini quest contests. I spend a great deal of time planning them out, but am limited in number of people to participate in them.

Here's the basic Idea an On-Call Clan called The Actors, Clan you ask?

Well I'm a Proud member of The Guardian Knights (GarD) and I run a school in the Guild for Begginers and Warriors. As such I have no plans to leave my guild to create a new one. I'm sure that many of you are members of Guilds that you likewise are proud to be members of as well and have no desire to leave.

So now here's the idea behind it. I'm sure I'm not the only one who likes to write Mini-Quest type competitions. I enjoy it, I have many benefactors who support my contests by supplying items for prizes and assist in helping to design or provide items for the Quests themselves that I design. Unfortunately for all there well wishings and good deeds, some are not knowledgeable enough, skilled enough or have enough time to assist with the quests themselves. I usualy use members from my own guild, but sometimes there are not enough people on or people that are willing to help put on the quests.

I'm looking for Die Hard Roleplayers, people who can get into the head, heart and soul of a charecter that I or someone else created for them to play. (Perhaps even creating a new charecter with that charecter specific name for the sole use of the quests that I or others create) Players who know EL inside and out and love it for all that it is as I do. Players who wish to contribute to the game and make it better.

Now by mini quest's here's the idea. A story line, just like the npc quest, only it will only last for a short period of time in the game. There will be a goal and a storyline to follow to reach that goal. You would play one of those charecters in the story and if you are on, be on called upon to particpate in the quest. It might last 1 hour it could last up to 5 hours you would know ahead of time and be asked how long you can participate. Everyone who has participated in my quests before has enjoyed it, the people going through the quests enjoy it as well and appreciate the people putting it on.

The possibilites are endless, perhaps you play a warrior in the game now, or you are an evil charecter, or you are an uber alchmist or magican. I'm giving you the chance to for a short while to be a someone diffrent, with a predetermined personality and story all your own. Think Shakesperian...

If you'd be interested in something like this, and helping me out post here with an

I"M IN

One day you could get a pm that says "Meet me in #jc 555 for a quest"

Now to think of how in charecter I want you to be able to get... remember that in Shakespear's days, the Queens and Ladies were all played by men. THat's right, even Juliette was a man. Can you get that into charecter and convince someone you are someone else completly, an insane alchemist, a sapper of Hope, A ranger with the keenest sight in the land... the posibilites are endless and all in my and other's imagination.

Let me know if your interested I'll make a list and contact you all when I have something set up for you to participate in.

NeoSeS

If you do not wish to make your name public send me a pm on the EL forum and I'll just keep you in my own personal list.

Edited by Wolf_Lord

I would like to be the first to say.. I"M IN

Wonderful Idea Adyna, actualy I'm working on the first story setup now, it will be a sort of acting test and a way for us all to meet one another. My schedule is busy till about Tuesday, but of course if you all want to take the initiave and get to know one another go right ahead :( .

NeoSeS

I know Aitrus. Do I have a head start?

o.O just because your my fiance dosent make your roleplaying l33t xD

I"M IN

but sometimes i might not want to run the quest and actually be in the quest (I need money tooo sometimes) :) <_<

I can help modding like the last time. I think your contests need a mod who stays there all the time and not just "officially" helps out but leaves the place because he/her participates him/herself. I was not officially asked to help but i ended up staying there for hours, removing blockers and such because nobody else was there. Not sure who was asked to help you, i will try to help you out in any way i can, whatever you need, if mod or actor. I like your contests and you+helpers spending that much money and time to make it good. Your contest need definatly more mods because they are too big. Hope for cooperation from both sides.

"I'm in"

Edited by Aki

Here's the basic Idea an On-Call Clan called The Actors, Clan you ask?

Well I'm a Proud member of The Guardian Knights (GarD) and I run a school in the Guild for Begginers and Warriors. As such I have no plans to leave my guild to create a new one. I'm sure that many of you are members of Guilds that you likewise are proud to be members of as well and have no desire to leave.

From the initial post of the thread.... RIF :D

Edited by Kenneth916