Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aitrus

I Would Like To Give My Thanks

I would like to thank sandcastle who's generosity knows no bounds. I was in teh portland storage and talking to sand about her wedding to neosys. Elf_ranger was there and i was talking to him too about our bidding for the Gen Axe Construction and how mako beat us, after elf left i gave sandcastle a present of a rare book for her wedding, and she gives me the Gen Axe construction for free! If there were more people like sand in this game and less like shael and satan this would be the greatest game around... Well thanks again sand, i will never forget this!

they are a lot of people playing this game (like most people in my guild :P) too, some prefer to be low profile or whether u have met them. dont let those few that spolit the game ruin your fun of playing EL. the main thing is to enjoy yourself.

*thank sandcastle of being so nice to me too :D \o/

I would like to thank sandcastle who's generosity knows no bounds. I was in teh portland storage and talking to sand about her wedding to neosys. Elf_ranger was there and i was talking to him too about our bidding for the Gen Axe Construction and how mako beat us, after elf left i gave sandcastle a present of a rare book for her wedding, and she gives me the Gen Axe construction for free! If there were more people like sand in this game and less like shael and satan this would be the greatest game around... Well thanks again sand, i will never forget this!

WHo r u in game u dont know me.

If there were more people like sand in this game

Everyone woulda had a copy of the gen axe constr and a nice butt? :P

satan i know you and you know me, your always an ass and picking on newbies, im Aitrus in game(duh) and you also were in the guild i was in (TC), need i say more?

wow , that was nice of her.... cool....

there are a lot of very nice people in this game. :P

If there were more people like Satan in this game the game would be much more exciting. Actually I was thinking about becoming evil, but my character is not tough enugh :)

satan i know you and you know me, your always an ass and picking on newbies, im Aitrus in game(duh) and you also were in the guild i was in (TC), need i say more?

wtf i dont know you+ i never was in (TC) maby u think im some1 else.

need i say more?

Edited by Satan

Guys Satan never was in (TC) trust me and for a while he was an ass but if you take the time to talk to him (with out being an ass yourselfs) I am sure you might get to see his better side.. he realy isnt as bad as everyone thinks he is..

Emby

(does my opinion even matter thou?)

Yeah satan isn't bad if you're just being nice and respectful to him. he used to be in the same guild as me once and I never saw him acting like an...uh.....ya know :P

anyway, I must also give the best of thanks to sandcastle who gave me a general axe book for free, she is the most generaous rich person I know :D

okay, fine, I'm convinced, I've actually seen him have a reasonable opinion sometimes. For some reason he almost always is having one of his 'days' as warken says when i read one of his posts

Edited by Shadow fire

No Aitrus, he was just banned from [tc] forums ;)

And I don't think it's possible for Satan to be anything but an asshole. Sorry, he made me think that way. If his posts were any different and not always flames, I would be able to think otherwise.

Well i guess my first guild was (TC) and i kept seeing how much everyone in there hated satan, then i saw what he does and what he says and i just started to hate him alot >.>

how u hate a person u never saw/speak ingame...

lol evry topic i post starts in a satan flame war i luv it xD

Edited by Satan