Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheNewestNewbie

Leveling Up

Okay since some people complain about how hard it is to level up now, how about everybody under level 35 harvest or so gets 140 successful harvests before their experience cap instead of the regular 120?

I know you more experienced people will hate the idea, but it's only a game and you're not in a race.

Okay since some people complain about how hard it is to level up now, how about everybody under level 35 harvest or so gets 140 successful harvests before their experience cap instead of the regular 120?

I know you more experienced people will hate the idea, but it's only a game and you're not in a race.

uhhh seems alright but make it 160

...or why not just remove the cap totally? If you're going to put autoclicking into the server itself, you either don't mind about afk macroing, or really, really didn't think this through.

The cap was always a punishment for all players, because of the abuse by a few. If the few can still abuse (now they just need to go to their pcs once an hour, drop the last load, and click on a vegtable), why still punish the majority?

I really would be interested to hear the admins' view on this...

The admins as in the real admins. The only time I'd want theadmin to read my ideas is if they were in the middle of a very large open area, and I was up a tall building with a sniper rifle... :o

I really would be interested to hear the admins' view on this...

Theadmin as in the annoying person, or the admins as in the *actual* admins?

I thought that admins' (meaning plural possessive) would indicate more than one person, which can't be theadmin(single person). ;)

heey its no use... if u want to high level harvest (for anyone thats something else) u miss a damn lot + have the slowwwwww harvest... u can hardly get more then 120 items in an hour (lets say tit ore.... i had 1k per hour allmost a while ago :S)

so lol.. the whole cap is no use