Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Screw You Guys, I'm Coming Back (well, Sort Of)

which method will we have to pay with??? i dont have a credit card and my dad or mom wnt let me play with theirs. can we like send in cash or checks to u???? :o

u mean how the team isnt gonna be same, like ent said ent is gonna work on 2, and roja will split and he said 'maybe' learner and others will work on one. so i dont know wat ur tryin to say

All im trying to say is that we shouldnt be shooting off predictions that things are going to be horrible and slow until we've given things a chance... That's what started all these problems in the first place.

I'd rathernot get into a massive arguement or anything, so lets call a truce... for now :o . And as to what "started" it : people were basically complaining about every single thing that ent added in, thus he decided it would be best if he just left. So now he's working on his own independent project.

The fee will be 5 or 6 USD/month, discounts for 6 months or 1 year prepaid accounts.

We will try to make payment options including money orders, which everyone living in North America and maybe other countries as well will be able to pay.

I'd rathernot get into a massive arguement or anything, so lets call a truce... for now :o . And as to what "started" it : people were basically complaining about every single thing that ent added in, thus he decided it would be best if he just left. So now he's working on his own independent project.

Well, it's not my own independent project now, it will stil be made with some of the EL1 team members.

As for the EL1 updates, they might even come more often than before, since Learner has more time than I do. I am not sure yet on which team Cicero will be, it's his choice.

There will be some changes in the skills, didn't decide on everyhting yet. Also, there won't be nexuses anymore, and you won't be able to get a level over 35 in any attribute.

The fee will be 5 or 6 USD/month, discounts for 6 months or 1 year prepaid accounts.

We will try to make payment options including money orders, which everyone living in North America and maybe other countries as well will be able to pay.

Mmmm...that is pretty good pricing, but people arn't going to put their money into something untill they know a lot about it...maybe offer a month tiral or something.

As logn as I reach my finacial goals this winter, you can count me in at being one of yoru first custimors...it soudns like a blast :o

Yes, it will have the same feel, common interface, etc. But it will be played differently.

As for multiple accounts for those who pay, can't be done. The game will revolve around building cities, each player owning a house, voting for city and planetary issues, etc.

sounds like it will be a great game..sometime to look forward to..... best part on there will be owning a house in the game.... really really can't wait.... we are behind you on this 100%....... and please make sure you 100% make it the way you want...

Tigger

I'm in for a year paid for sure..... sign me up....lol

Tigger