Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jakoblin

Is Full Version Come Out Is It This $ Per Month

$1 usd per month for players who r cheap but not too cheap to pay el ?

or does ent really want us to pay $5 per month ?

cuz $5 per month is too high for some 1 % of the players .

Carefull, he might get the cooking bug and turn to the dark side of mmorpg's ;-)

On a more serious note, my biggest concern is not the amount, but the method of payment as I neither have credit/debit cards. I did mean to mention before, I noticed a paybysms option on that certain mmorpg (I wont mention the evil ones name here, as I hear if you say it 3 times, it installs itself on your computer), which lets your fee be deducted from a mobile phone.

I think this would be a very usefull method of payment as most players probably have a mobile, but not a credit/debit card.

Well, thats my random ramblings for today ;-)

i agree with the_antiroot, cos i have the same prob (no cc, damned if i'm getting one) - paypal only works with a cc; and getting money orders are such a hassle for small amounts.

however i'm also in another country on the other side of the world, would mobile phone payment work the same here too?

Mobile payment would OWN, there are lot of communities here in sweden which you can pay and get extra features. To do that you send an sms. That's teh own.... Do it!! do it!! XD

So on paypal you upload money with a cc, whitch is safe? (i saw a lot of cc abuse on the net) and then you pay various internet thingies withouth the cc info being in danger?

As long as you do not reply on e-mails claiming to be from paypal that ask you to verify your account.

If you use paypal NEVER enter the site by clicking a link.

ALWAYS type the url directly in the addressbar.

For the rest, it is a good system.

Just $5?.... this game is worth a easy 10.00 USD a month and i will pay by cc, paypal or check or money order..... love this game... just takes up all my time now..lol...

Tigger

If you use paypal NEVER enter the site by clicking a link.

ALWAYS type the url directly in the addressbar.

You mean when you want to enter the paypal page?

Is paypal link on EL website dangerous too? :P

thanx, this is good to know =)

Can you imagine, a whole 5 USD? That's one hour of leveling up your cooking skills at Mc D :D

U are paid 5$ for working an hour at Mc D? Damn, i really must move to USA! :P

In a few years, i will be a doctor, but unfortunately, i will be paid only 5$ for a whole day... :P

heheh well we all know whose country is hogging all the money on this planet :P

i agree with the_antiroot, cos i have the same prob (no cc, damned if i'm getting one) - paypal only works with a cc; and getting money orders are such a hassle for small amounts.

however i'm also in another country on the other side of the world, would mobile phone payment work the same here too?

um, it works with bank account too.

um it does?

not in my country it doesn't :P

um it does?

not in my country it doesn't :P

it should give u the option to use bank account or cc. does for me.

not in my country

you need a cc to put money into it here.

Only with US accounts.

Adding Funds

Why may I only add funds from a confirmed bank account?

To reduce the risk of failed transfers, PayPal requires that you Confirm your bank account before you may add funds.

Please note that members from Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, or the United Kingdom cannot transfer funds from a confirmed U.S. bank account.

It works with bank accounts from many countries, a few people donated that way.

Nevertheless, you can always send a money order, check, or Western union.

Can you imagine, a whole 5 USD? That's one hour of leveling up your cooking skills at Mc D :D

and that's some mean sarcasm B)

I have no problem paying 5-15 USD, but if it's over that, I'd say screw it. It'd be like paying for FFOnline again :) (I used to pay 20 dollars for FFOnline (and my PC sucked so it was horribly laggy)

heheh well we all know whose country is hogging all the money on this planet :blink:

leave poor ole swiss out of this ! ;)

Umm, you mean Israel?

Only with US accounts.

Adding Funds

Why may I only add funds from a confirmed bank account?

To reduce the risk of failed transfers, PayPal requires that you Confirm your bank account before you may add funds.

Please note that members from Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, or the United Kingdom cannot transfer funds from a confirmed U.S. bank account.

correction US and Canada only

heheh well we all know whose country is hogging all the money on this planet ;)

Umm, you mean Israel?

well yeah, guess that explains a lot... :P