Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Klug

Server Rebooted

teh banned 0n3na bla bla bla

www.us-cert.gov you need logs from the attack they will call a CERT in the abuser's country and THEN FBI.

remember i live in nl not in usa. bush got beter thinks to do. AND try to catch mine server its heavy proxied before you know his own ip i send date true the proxies thats why 8 GBIT lines roxs :D

teh banned 0n3na bla bla bla

www.us-cert.gov you need logs from the attack they will call a CERT in the abuser's country and THEN FBI.

remember i live in nl not in usa. bush got beter thinks to do. AND try to catch mine server its heavy proxied before you know his own ip i send date true the proxies thats why 8 GBIT lines roxs :D

Most of mistakes of DDoSers is that they THINK there are nu punishment for them. And you, Entropy

are so happy because he was keeping you 5 mins, but next time if you piss him off he may keep you

under attack even week or month, so if you want to keep people like that on your server...well I have

few high bandwidth servers, I don't need sbots, so don't even try ban me, and the best give me level 5

or I will take game server down (sarcasm, if no one have noticed).

Regards.

jeps i really can attack the server for months but i dont do it. i love this game to much i like to play again. i didnt send so much data only 10 mbit the first some mins i did 20 mbit to check for lag i sucks to much so i did 10mbit/sec

please let me in again ent. i pm you to already btw

You already shown how much you love this game, paying is not punishment for you, you will pay

how much Entropy will want and forget about that, he will let you in and you will again scream

who really owns this game.

Regards.

naah the first weeks i dont chat on the channels i bet there are much peeps mad on me. i cant change mine nick becourse ALL knows how mine english.

naah the first weeks i dont chat on the channels i bet there are much peeps mad on me. i cant change mine nick becourse ALL knows how mine english.

Of course Entropy will do with HIS server what HE do, anyway my point is that ABUSE SHOULDN'T

BE TOLERATED, you are abusive, more people like that and Entropy will have to give them special

priviledges to prevent HIS server to be DDoSed and HE will end like a puppet in DDoSers hands.

Regards.

true but if some one dos the server gimmie ips i can kill the dos servers easy. thats why i own shitload ircd server on efnet to protect.

and i can hack the unix box btw to ssh isnt save on it.

true but if some one dos the server gimmie ips i can kill the dos servers easy. thats why i own shitload ircd server on efnet to protect.

and i can hack the unix box btw to ssh isnt save on it.

1. You don't know what you are doing when you will be pissed off.

2. According to 1 you are the malicious part of that.

3. Who will guarantee Entropy and Klug that one day you don't decide to attack server during a month?

You are not trustworty anymore.

EDIT: SURPRISE! There is a CERT in NL, and if there is CERT is also the law: http://www.cert.nl/.

Regards.

i told that i attack the server so i did. if i dont say i didnt attack it but i did that secret i dont like secret attacks. peeps know if i do it or not.

but i never get banned in el and there pissed me of how i get banned dont forgat that to