Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigmutha

any way to remake the characters we lost? (bare with me)

ok so our chatlogs have all the levels we gain and everything we have said and "heard". if we cna e-mail that to you, ent, could u be able to remake our chracters? cuz it is vital proof of what out levels have been and may let u be able to write the programs and what ever it is u need to do. to get our character back. is this at all possible?

also the chat log alows u to see what has been researched can i also get my knowledge reinstated? i mean if u can reistate the levels cuz it is basiclly programming. Right? anyway the chat log keeps track of what books i have read. cuz it tells u the "you have finshed researching ..." so u know what book that is.

he doesent have the time to change all the levels manualy and some people dont have proof about them and ect.. so just forget it sorry you lost your data but if you did it once you can do it agian

Also, all the chat logs your talking about are on each client and could have been editted by people. Plus, not everyone keeps them. This would cause a lot of extra work to get some people up. It is more far to make everyone start at the same level again then to get some people set accurately and others wrong or not at all.