Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Brian_Huting

#reset bug exploiters DIE!!!

The people you call "camping", are not camping in the usual sense of the word. For some strange reason, some people prefer sitting in KF, chatting, like we used to do at the fire, and before that, at the docks.

This is a mix of strong and weak people, and usually the strong protect the weak, if any evil-doer should appear. But in this case they can't, because the evil-doer is under 10 second rule, even though he is already attacking people.

I think we all like to sit in KF to avoid the massive population of newbies who repeatedly ask the same questions over and over again at beam even after we politly tell them 10 or 20 times the answer...and yes most of the strong peep in KF are sweet and protect the weak (ie like me). We like to sit in KF and talk or talk while otheres train...I am offten healing a little while peeps are training...most of the peep in KF who are there when i am there give anyone who comes in all the time they want to walk around and only attack them if they are

A.) Rude and insulting

B.) Casting harm or poison on othere peeps

C.) Just walking in and attacking anyone who is helpless, weak or in the red waiting for there mp to go back up

D.) If they come in a group and gang up on peep Training

If there is a way to make it so when a person enters a pk map and the use any funtion that isnt turning the screen or clicking the sign post with in those 10 seconds that the time limit be vioded cuz if they can funtion enof to poisin/harm/attack then the map is loaded....please if its not to much troulble

you say most people are nice... well not 2 me... as soon as i walk in i get killed.... makes no sense... what did i do wrong?

Maybe we should make it so they couldn't attack or be attacked for like 10 seconds, then once the limit is up evil doers would be exposed to the strong friends :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Maybe we should make it so they couldn't attack or be attacked for like 10 seconds, then once the limit is up evil doers would be exposed to the strong friends :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

i 100% totaly agree with that idea!!!!!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this