Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Eldwen

Joining Parties.

I have been thinking about this for a few days and have got all my ideas together.

Ok my suggestion if it is possible would be that people could join together in parties. Maybe setting a limit on the number, but all people within a party would share xp from all monsters killed. Also a level thing should be added so that all people within a party must be like 10 levels within each other.This would be something neat and fun for clans that go off killing together and would add a to Rping because you could sorta have the party together. Ok one person would type like #create_party_(name of party), this could cost money if wanted. Anyways the people that wanted to be in the party would type like #join_party (name of the party).

The one that made it could accept them if wanted and the party could go off sharing xp. Ok some things to help with people training other people would be that to get shared xp you must be on the same map as the monster being killed. Also if you log off you are automatically removed from the party. Other things could be added to my ideas and I think that is just about it. I hope you like the idea and thats it is possible to program.

sounds good :)

hw about the party is broker when the person who created it logs out and the exp sharing only works within say 2 screens of the person who killed whatever it is that way you dont get people joining a party and sitting on a different map getting free exp

*edit* and cicero its the small things in a game that make people enjoy themselves :D

parties: www.muonline.com

works great there.

cicero.. i dont think we have 30k sitting around for such things..( btw why the hell do we need 30k??)

yea KO good ideas in that gmae but that is bvesides the point

another idea if u move away from party like say where u cant see them then u cant get xp *another Ko feature* and make sure party leader has the ablity to kill people who just get xp off other people and dont do fighting

anything i forgot?

Perhaps if this idea were implemented, members of a party should be able to join in combat with other members of the party even if they weren't on a multi-combat map, rather than sharing out the experience with all members whether they are involved or not.

Maybe later on, some new spells could be "party effect", such as a "party restore" spell for example. The EP cost could be a function of the number of members in the party.

I like the idea, maybe there should be a 'find party' command. By clicking this, the player autmaticly travels to the nearest party member to keep people from accidently getting lost