Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dalli

tutorial

:omg: My grandson wants to play the game ( 8 years old) so I am helping him we tried to do the tutorial on ip late night and it wouldn't give him the full quest in his quest window. Are we doing something wrong ? My ingame name is Dalli if anyone can help. Thank You

Did he go through All the talk options? Might not have clicked through them all and just have to click a bit more to get on with the quest.

we did that even went back and tried to restart them all that printed in his log was part of the quest not even all of what to do and explorer quest didn't come up at all. But we talked to the taveren keeper and she started it . I don't know how to screenshot but in the quest log it ended mid sentence.

we did that even went back and tried to restart them all that printed in his log was part of the quest not even all of what to do and explorer quest didn't come up at all. But we talked to the taveren keeper and she started it . I don't know how to screenshot but in the quest log it ended mid sentence.

typically that means that there was an "more" option in the dialog box. Next time you are both logged on, do a #help_me or post in ch @@1 and someone can surely help you figure it out.