Eternal Lands Official Forums
Krrick

Sixth Annual Raffle

Two more wonderful prizes added to the prize list - a resource set and food set by AitorTillas. Ticket list also updated.

Less than one week to the drawing, be sure to get your raffle tickets right away!

Even more prizes added, check them out :). Ticket list updated as well.

Get your tickets soon, only 4 days left before the drawing!

More prizes and more tickets added to the list. If you have sent in a donation and do not see your name on this list, please contact me ASAP.

Reminder, please get your tickets before 10 am US Central time on Saturday July 7th to be sure they are included in the drawing. I will finalize the ticket list at that time in preparation for the drawing. Donations of course, are more than welcome after that time and will definitely help the cause, but I cannot guarantee tickets after that time.

If you still have a prize you want to donate. Please contact myself, dulli or Wolfwitch ASAP. I will be finalizing the prize list first thing in the morning, so please get your prizes to us by then.

Thank you all and good luck in the drawing tomorrow! I look forward to seeing all of you in your finest at WhiteStone castle :D

I donated for 2 tickets

Confirmation number: 5UK19457LD2791416

ingame name Sissi

Edited by Ilse

Final prize list and ticket list now posted! Please check to make sure your name is included if you've made a donation. If not, get with me ASAP, once the prize winners are announced I won't be able to change them.

Thank you to all the many many people who have donated to this wonderful cause - both in money and in time making prizes for this event. It's always so wonderful to see the community come together every year for this :)

And good luck to all the ticket holders!

Congrats to all the winners!!

The post has been updated to include the prizes. Please contact us to get your prize. You will need to come to Naralik sto. If you are below level 26, please let us know so we can make alternate arrangements.

I want to thank everyone for all the hard work they have put into making the raffle so great. There are so many people to thank and you all know who you are so accept my heartfelt gratitude.

I do want to mention a few. ryddler for starting this raffle in the first place 6 years ago. Riva guildies who do this every year tirelessly and spend lots of time and energy harvesting, mixing, answering questions, organizing, etc. etc. etc.! Members of *PR* who worked right along with us and kept the raffle channel open. CEL who worked many projects, donated to the raffle both individually and as a guild, held contests to promote the raffle, etc. RIP! who also did a lot of projects and donated awesome prizes. NatureLover who was asking me months and months ahead when we would start the raffle, thank you for your zealous interest. The MAD girls who killed many many many blue dragons including enough to make the ultimate prize in this raffle the Blue Dragon set. All of the people who jumped in on raffle day to help at the event and hand out prizes, especially Olivine who ran RafflePrize most of the time handing out the prizes(the hardest job of all on raffle day)! (Believe it or not that does not scratch the surface of all those who contributed.)

Aislinn and all the mods who give their incredible support to the raffle. As well as all the time they put into keeping EL going so well.

Finally to radu without whom this game would not exist and we wouldn't be here together to hold the raffle, also for the great prizes he donates every year.

Last but not least, all the people who contribute also RL $ to the cause we are supporting.

Thank you all!

Edited by Krrick