Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Elzevir

A few questions:

Guest Elzevir

I have a few questions if anyone can help me:

1. When I'm doing the tutorial and I have to go to the rat cave to kill rats the quest doesn't seem to be updating. I have killed the rats, banked the loot and gone back to heal at the tutorial npc however, I get no update for the quest.

2. How do I talk in newbie help chat in-game?

3. When I move the camera around and when I go near buildings the game seems very jittery/laggy, I just wondered if this is normal? I am running on average 30/35 fps.

Thats it for now:)

Use the @ symbol to talk in newbie help channel and I get the jittery screen sometimes try opening your options window(Farthest to the right on the bottom) in game and turning poor man on(It's in the troubleshoot tab on the very bottom.) As for your problem with the quest I am not sure.

I have a few questions if anyone can help me:

1. When I'm doing the tutorial and I have to go to the rat cave to kill rats the quest doesn't seem to be updating. I have killed the rats, banked the loot and gone back to heal at the tutorial npc however, I get no update for the quest.

2. How do I talk in newbie help chat in-game?

3. When I move the camera around and when I go near buildings the game seems very jittery/laggy, I just wondered if this is normal? I am running on average 30/35 fps.

Thats it for now:)

1) Sorry I am not that familure with the "new" Tutorial

2) to talk on the help channel make sure it is open type #jc 1 <enter> then @@1 message (or just @ message if it is your active channel)

3)you may want to update your video card drivers. Use the drivers from the people that made your hardware, not windows update.

Guest Guest

I seem to have fixed all three porblems:)

I ticked one of the settings under troubleshooting called new selection and that seemed to fix most of the jittering.

Thnx all for your help:)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this