Eternal Lands Official Forums
themuntdregger

Pandemic / KO'd guild

Not that it matters, because i am sure you will just try to flame here as i dont give you the attention on other forums, but tbh I don't see why you have even brought the KO'd guild into this other than the fact i found it amusing that shultz once again got another persons character in high ranking. Shultz broke no rules and neither did the KO'd guild. None of us, including me, knew under what pretenses the password was obtained. I learned of it after it was done.And heard only about the password / mod thing after YOU brought it up in 6. By all means TKN brod tag me. Everyone knows your petty arguments and flaming rituals of me so i am sure this doesnt come as a surprise to anyone. And FYI flux was not in KO'd when he was banned and Shultz has never been in KO'd. So all KO'd is guilty of is me laughing at your situation.

I guess the post is no less interesting for being "uncivilised", and i'm inclined to view its content more as an opportunity, than an irritant. Necessarily, I'd also reassure Caliphear, with regard to any concerns about being hunted down and 'brod tagged', that the worst she should expect from TKN is to be 'politely avoided' in-game. We're not the kind of guild that's inclined to start attacking others, let alone luring their members, scamming their bots, stealing their chars, or indeed getting undesirables to do our dirty work, simply due to some petty minor grievance.

As far as flaming is concerned, i'm not inclined to dwell on matters that are clearly off-topic, and which I doubt anyone is interested to hear in any case. I'll simply make the obvious point that, if someone posts something 'silly' then its possibly not unreasonable to expect others to let them know, particularly if they insist on doing so with such monotonous regularity that reminding them becomes a 'ritual'. However, the answer is really quite simple, just stop being 'silly'.

A good example of the latter would be a post in which someone appears to gloat over how a lot of ppl spent a lot of time and a lot of effort, plus not an inconsiderable amount of irl money, to build a guild only to then have a greater part of it stolen and pointlessly destroyed through entirely no fault of their own. It's not so much that the post might appear crass and insensitive, more that its not helpful to anyone, least of all the writer.

Consider that here we have a situation in which TKN gets repeatedly and seriously scammed by a player who is a member of a guild where the GM has a fairly well publicised grievance against us, and is on record as encouraging her members to take unrestricted reprisals against us. Consider also that the particular player is not some recent recent junior recruit, but a long-standing, senior and integral member of the that guild who, on making his admission on chan 6, appeared to enjoy the whole hearted support of his GM (at least up until it became apparent that things were not about to end happily for him).

Given the above, you can perhaps understand why taking satisfaction from such a cowardly and pointlessly spiteful act looks rather like a proverbial 'smoking gun', and is hardly the wisest strategy for someone who'd really like to convince others they really didn't 'pull the trigger'.

Edited by themuntdregger

Not that it matters, because i am sure you will just try to flame here as i dont give you the attention on other forums, but tbh I don't see why you have even brought the KO'd guild into this other than the fact i found it amusing that shultz once again got another persons character in high ranking. Shultz broke no rules and neither did the KO'd guild. None of us, including me, knew under what pretenses the password was obtained. I learned of it after it was done.And heard only about the password / mod thing after YOU brought it up in 6. By all means TKN brod tag me. Everyone knows your petty arguments and flaming rituals of me so i am sure this doesnt come as a surprise to anyone. And FYI flux was not in KO'd when he was banned and Shultz has never been in KO'd. So all KO'd is guilty of is me laughing at your situation.

I guess the post is no less interesting for being "uncivilised", and i'm inclined to view its content more as an opportunity, than an irritant. Necessarily, I'd also reassure Caliphear, with regard to any concerns about being hunted down and 'brod tagged', that the worst she should expect from TKN is to be 'politely avoided' in-game. We're not the kind of guild that's inclined to start attacking others, let alone luring their members, scamming their bots, stealing their chars, or indeed getting undesirables to do our dirty work, simply due to some petty minor grievance.

As far as flaming is concerned, i'm not inclined to dwell on matters that are clearly off-topic, and which I doubt anyone is interested to hear in any case. I'll simply make the obvious point that, if someone posts something 'silly' then its possibly not unreasonable to expect others to let them know, particularly if they insist on doing so with such monotonous regularity that reminding them becomes a 'ritual'. However, the answer is really quite simple, just stop being 'silly'.

A good example of the latter would be a post in which someone appears to gloat over how a lot of ppl spent a lot of time and a lot of effort, plus not an inconsiderable amount of irl money, to build a guild only to then have a greater part of it stolen and pointlessly destroyed through entirely no fault of their own. It's not so much that the post might appear crass and insensitive, more that its not helpful to anyone, least of all the writer.

Consider that here we have a situation in which TKN gets repeatedly and seriously scammed by a player who is a member of a guild where the GM has a fairly well publicised grievance against us, and is on record as encouraging her members to take unrestricted reprisals against us. Consider also that the particular player is not some recent recent junior recruit, but a long-standing, senior and integral member of the that guild who, on making his admission on chan 6, appeared to enjoy the whole hearted support of his GM (at least up until it became apparent that things were not about to end happily for him).

Given the above, you can perhaps understand why taking satisfaction from such a cowardly and pointlessly spiteful act looks rather like a proverbial 'smoking gun', and is hardly the wisest strategy for someone who'd really like to convince others they really didn't 'pull the trigger'.

I think I've said enough. This thread turned into a silly pissing contest with both participants thinking they are the best what happened to this forums in past 7 years.

I warn both of you, too. I will pay a special attention to every and each of your future posts in this forums. If I find even a slightest shade of flaming or trolling, your posts will be gone.