Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Thorne_Stuck

Im physicaly stuck

Guest Thorne_Stuck

I in game was trying to harvest something when I "found a Teleport nexus" or something of that nature, but at any rate it put me on a tiny island in a pond on the starting island (Isla Prima I believe it is called) but I can't get off of the island, I have tried leaving and returning but im still there unless there is a way i can get off in game,then let me know... or someone with higher power help me... or something... please and thank you.

Guest Thorne_Stuck

oh sorry for double post just so you know, 61,90 are the cords for my location(whenever I log in)an aprox. 66,100 is the location I hit the 'nexus' while harvesting wood sticks (or some sort of wood)

Hi!

In general, if this happens, type

#beam me

this should help your case

In case #beam doesn't work because you have taken a certain perk, ask a friend to trade you teleport facility, like teleport ring or portal spell essences- this normally works :)

Edited by aredhel

When you log into the game, it tells you that "you can type #help_me and your question to get a live response if there are helpers online." In this case, using that feature or asking in ch 1 (newbie help channel) would be much much quicker than posting in these forums.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this