Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ravenod

Suggestion for bag window

I was thinking maybe have the first box in a bag window be a button...or a button somwhere else convienent on the window.

This button would be a "Pick up all" button. Everything in the bag will get picked up in one fell swooooooop.

And on a side note, maybe have the inventory screen not come up whenever you pick up a bag.

Thx for reading :)

Yeah I'd liek that too..and I was also thinking about making the inventory window coming up be an option that you can turn on/off in the config menu.

Yeah I'd liek that too..and I was also thinking about making the inventory window coming up be an option that you can turn on/off in the config menu.

I like that. THere is already an option for when dropping Items for the INV window Not to open.

I would like to suggest that the INV window NOT open (If set that way in el.ini file) UNLESS your invtory is full, then it will open the INV so you can decide if you want to drop somethingso you can pick up what was in the bag.

Why open the window? Cause otherwise you will be clicking on the items in the bag wondering why you can pick it up. ("Boy am I lagging bad", "hmm, am I still on-line", etc) If the INV windows opens up, you will know that your INV is full.

Thanks,

GatorJaws

hmm, i cant seem to get that code thats suppose to hide the bag window on drop to work, the correct setting it set to 0 in the ini but still it shows up when i drop a item...

It's badly named I think. Blame Sadez :D

#item_window_on_drop = 0 stops the inventory window from opening when you open (or create) a bag. I think the name may come from the fact that it also stops the inventory window from opening when you drop an item out of the quickbar. It has no effect on the bag windows.

that is a REALLY good idea to have the button to pick up all the items! it would save time continually pressing the item or having to press the number of items then the item. I think this 'button' should be above the pics of items in the bag and would have something like 'pick up all' on it. it would be very handy. also having the inventory window not appearing would be very helpful because it's annoying when you're hunting and collecting something like fur and continue having the click the cross before you go after another animal :S. it's a great idea!

bubsyneo :lol: