Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mattyu

Idea of some Perks.

Right now we have a FAR unballanced amount of perks, and even worse PP. Positive perks are to help you do what you want. but who would want a perk that keeps from attribs/nexus usage. ATM we have 21 positive perks and 9 (not counting skeptic) negative perks. the PP count in them are-

all positive = 112

All negative = 56

Thats 50% of the pp you can get. Even adding negatives that dont allow you to take others (sort of system with the gods, take one, eliminates the others able to get) Once higher level cant do much other than remove pp outa attribs. unless buy your PP and remove with stone out of Nexus. Which 90% of EL cant afford to do ~5 times just to get a positive perk. which only leaves to remove from attribs or reset. Some negative perks are too harsh to take for some, and others take it all. Do not see any wrong in getting more pp from negatives. and Saxum had a good idea in my opinion. (other than not able to eat bones) Or something like carnavor - only able to eat meats/FPs/shrooms/bones. no vege/fruits. Any negatives will be good for the EL community. im just posting to see what you all think. Just a idea. Am not bitching :) Thanks

Edited by mattyu

I dont believe in taking the neg perks , well many of them, because i was an all arounder. the perks would either hurt me in pk/fighting or hurt me in harvesting/mixing. Which is why i reset because 30 nexus made it hard for me to be where i should be in fighting/pk.

It would be nice to have a few less harsh negative perks that would help out once my oa's get back over 100.