Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sir Centor

IPBAN and 2 characters ban

Hey, :)

In this post i don't want to lie that my ban was unfair or something.

I broke the rules and i got banned for this.

But, unfortunately i got ban for... forever. :(

Why was i banned? I have sweared and insulting game moderators.

Of course, i didn't do this many times. There were two incidents:

1.I was playing on my character, Pogromca_Kupy. I have a bad day: i died first time, then second... third hm.. on third or fourth i got angry. Very angry. That was impulse, i contacted with moderator(?) (in game) and was talking to him with bad language. I think i insulted him. I got banned.

2.I like Ethernal Lands so much that i created a new character, PrincessOfDark and started playing from 0. I was having a great time but.. i died. I don't know how many times maybe 1 maybe 3. I was even more angry than before(on old char.).

I used #abuse command to contact game moderator. Response was fast, game moderator(don't remember his name) wanted to help me but i just sweared to him, and said that its hes fault that i died. I got banned on this character and got IP banned.

I was trying to play Eternal Lands many times, i was hoping that my ban is temporary.

But now, some months have passed and i still can't play. Im very sad because Eternal Lands is one of greatest games i ever played(maybe because Eternal Lands is much more than just a game).

I was having many months to THINK ABOUT MY BEHAVIOUR.

I realized how much i like this world(Eternal Lands world), and also how stupid is thinking that moderators or Entrophy is responsible for my deaths. If it was somebody fault, it was just MY FAULT. And i should blame myself.

I also have a different approach to dying, i know its normal and if i am angry, i should count to 10 and drink some tea.

Because of my ban i realized how much i miss Eternal Lands.

Im sorry Entrophy and game moderators for all i did wrong.

And im very kindly asking to get my ip(83.3.95.58) and characters(Pogromca_Kupy, PrincessOfDark) unbanned.

Sincerely,

Sir Centor

If we unban your IP, and one of your characters, what guarantee do we have that you won't do that again?

Yes, you have some right because my personality is the same.

When i die i will be angry. Very.

But now when im angry im counting to ten and i know that this was my fault and i shouldn't lie that this was somebody else fault. Im not directing my agrresion to other people but get out of it by playing a Grand Theft Auto for example.

Also, i know how much can i lost if i will do this again. I can lost access to Ethernal Lands for forever.

Please, allow me to be in your world(Ethernal Lands world).

I unbanned your IP and unlocked Pogromca_Kupy. You will only have this one back. Also, please note that you are on your last chance. No more fuckups.

I unbanned your IP and unlocked Pogromca_Kupy. You will only have this one back. Also, please note that you are on your last chance. No more fuckups.

Thank you very very much. I'll remember that its my last chance.