Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
punti

60-80 instance team building

What's should I have for this.

Should I have exactly 60 a/d or should I be on the high end. Also what Mage lvl. Crap I forgot question marks.

I guess i move this topic under Sign up for "n00b" instances topic.

For more info about instances, i suggest to try

http://el-wiki.net/Instances

regards

Should I have exactly 60 a/d or should I be on the high end. Also what Mage lvl. Crap I forgot question marks.

high end. best gear. full with essences. potions. col.

Over 70/70 is highly recommended. Magic level 49+ is also a must.

Over 70/70 is highly recommended. Magic level 49+ is also a must.

Well 52/62 isn't that good. With 31 magic too. But I got col and rda. I got 1 of the 3.

Technically you will not be able to enter the instance because your a+d is not 120 which is the minimum threshold to enter.

Train up some 10+ A/d lvls and get a nice pc so you ar able to be included in parties.

Also 31 magic isn't really going to cut it, I would recommend 100% no-fail restoration which comes at lvl 49.

how many 60-80 have 49 magic anyway? mine is 58/67 at 27 magic. at 27 it cost over 3k per level... if you do it not training. alchers/potionists?

what if you got high toughness and Instinct doable?

Edited by HereticEast

how many 60-80 have 49 magic anyway? mine is 58/67 at 27 magic. at 27 it cost over 3k per level... if you do it not training. alchers?

You'll be quite surprised actually. I'm certain that I had over 75 magic when I had low 60's a/d and I'm sure that others are the same too.

The thing about high PC is that it also gives you emu space which is needed a lot. Thats not to say a combination of high coord/instinct for the toughness thing like you ask can't be done. Its just that with high PC you get hps as well as toughness as well as emu. :)

so you need higher than ogre p/c for 60-80 instances? most in that range would have 20/28, 24/24 range

Edited by HereticEast

how many 60-80 have 49 magic anyway? mine is 58/67 at 27 magic. at 27 it cost over 3k per level... if you do it not training. alchers/potionists?

I am 73/83 a/d and have 61 Magic, MagPie is right, you'd be surprised at what others have... I'm far from a regular trainer and I've been known to dabble a bit in potions :~) my stats are open feel free to look at them but at my lvls I'm quite comfortable having gone in a few times now. As with anything, the more you do it the more at ease you will be.

Remember this is a team effort, no matter where you fall within the requirements you will be useful and needed along the way. It's all about what you do with what you have...

~bug :)

I want to thank all people from yesterday instance.

Big thanks to experienced guys help us to finish it.

Sorry for people that died in fight, cos' they were fighting brave and good!

Leaving open channel 1970 for future planning.

(it was really adrenaline rush for me, so train fast and join us ASAP)

Edited by punti

yes, thx to all participants, was fun again :)

dropped 2 bricks, got mirror cape destroyed and COL degraded and dilimacs played ping-pong with me, but i'll be back asap :):medieval:

Some good info on instance there. However, does that new file need to be in the EL folder or the map folder?

I have downloaded bs map pack and i did not have to load any additional maps.

so you need higher than ogre p/c for 60-80 instances? most in that range would have 20/28, 24/24 range

I have p/c 22/36 and survived.

yes, thx to all participants, was fun again :)

dropped 2 bricks, got mirror cape destroyed and COL degraded and dilimacs played ping-pong with me, but i'll be back asap :):medieval:

I lost 2 bricks, other is ok (NMT perk;( ), i was so scared of dilimacs, do not know was the first or the last one more scary, wonder why we did not poison him?

Edited by punti

i just noticed, that the one with lowest defense should maybe not use a weapon at all, when fighting the monsters with mirror perk (melteans for example). That way he could last longer while the other players do damage.

i just noticed, that the one with lowest defense should maybe not use a weapon at all, when fighting the monsters with mirror perk (melteans for example). That way he could last longer while the other players do damage.

Good idea! But that way we would have less attack power, so victim will be alive longer.

Edited by punti