Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Flexo

Bug with high phys level

Here it is how it went for me, i started killing ogres on phys lvl 20, they didn't hit me much but some then i raised my phys to 30 and they barely touched me, like 1pot for 5-8 ogres and now i have phys lvl 44 which gives me toughness lvl 24 those ogres hit me really hard like 36 hits constantly and i need like 3 pots/ogre but a cyclops can't hit me more than 21 and i've killed like 300 cycs already and none has hit me over 21. Same goes for trolls, i killed them nicely at phys lvl 30 but now they hit me over 30's all the time. It can't be a minor lvl difference for ogre/troll it has to be some bug with high phys lvl in the damage formula please check it.

i've been thinking that and after the ogre/troll drops a mirror cloak it apparently gets a mirror skin perk permanently, i mean i hit it and i take the damage, its a very low % for me to miss ogre if there is such chance for me anymore :D

I was just posting about that.... When i entered the new server, fighting a gob could hurt me (take like half of my life)... Now i have a better shield, better stats and a ironsword and studied gob fighting and a gob killed me!!! ok, maybe he was with a sword... but anyway, i killed many, but they almos kill me, they let me with less than 1/4 of life now!

nps ent :) the pleasure was all mine :) the faster the better tho so i can go back training with those bitches :)

Same goes for cyclopses, i 'broke' one cyc when i got the mirror cape, it got the perk permanently. just wanted to say that its troll/ogre/cyc bug now :-/

Maybe it is a bug in the combat system, not in the monter?

That would explain why gobs kill me when i got stronger...

I doubt the bug is in the combat system, I found the problem already (soem structures were not being cleared, so various monsters spawned with random perks).

is the bug fixed? i don't wanna go get beaten by myself :)

Yes.. it is not fixed... fight 2 gobs in sequence: one gob i killed without taking any damage, the other almost killed me! ;-)

Well, it should be fixed now. You should also take the LUCK into account.

Also, some monsters spawn with a higher critical chance than others.

yea but ogre can't do a 40+ critical on meh :P thats why i started wondering it, and eventually it was a bug :D and thanks for fixing it