Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
-Hope-

New Monster - The Ice Ogre -

Hello people

Today ive been thinking about a new kind of monster. I know there are alot of monsters in el, and there will still be pleny more in the future, but i would like to think about a new creature.

First off.. The monsters and creatures we have today are awesome!

My own idea is just a Male Ogre, just like all the others. This one was fallen under the snow for maybe Hundreds of years. The Ogre Diddn't look alive, but because of the curse, the Male ogre will never die.

Because of his body being under the ice for ages, the Ogre was cursed by the ice itself and it become even more powerfull and deadly than before. It has the power to freeze/paralyze it's openents/fictems and these creature's attack and defense are even higher than Cyclops. (cause of the ice all over his body)

The Ice Ogres/ Ogres of Ice Are very cold ofcourse, so if you try to fight with it, you could deffinetly use some Cold protection or anything that Protects you from getting Paralyzed.

I downloaded Blender, but i don't know how to use it right, so i just found a picture how it could look like (maybe not)

ogre.jpgdag2027.jpg

FORGOTTEN_VILLAINS___KYR_OGRE_by_Br.jpgViscera_Dragger_by_RalphHorsley.jpg

I hope you will like the idea.. Its just an idea :o lol

Greetz _Hope_

Edited by -Hope-

Maybe Male Ogre needs Female Ogre? Mr Ogre, Mrs Ogre and Grandpa Ice Ogre :D

Im quite sure there even will get female ogres.. Cause the ogres from now are called MALE ogres :P

Edited by -Hope-