Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigkav

Make NCa No drop - Alot of other PKer would agree

I prefer 1vs1 arena PK'ing personally (but that's not to say i dont also enjoy multi-combat PK'ing), that said, Fryslan is quite right with his comment about 2-3 ultra strong players standing in the arena and a huge crowd outside of it.

In KF, 2-3 ultra strong players can be mass ganged and kicked out, it's probably more sensical KF be the ND-map.

What NCa needs, IMO, is an auto-decreasing cap, where the second you step in the arena your a/d is lowered to 100/100 (if it's over). To me, this would be "real PK"; fights with opponents of similar strength, where reaction, tactics, strategy and attribute build are the key factors that will determine the outcome of fights.

With such a system, i dont believe having it ND would be required for it to be active, even with KF being ND.

I personally would fight there more than KF.

:) make nca ndd instead of kf !!!!!!!!!!! didnt trained my chracter to be ganged by 10 people means training pointless...........

Then get a group, and fight (or use some tactics... :P )

Edited by Fryslan

:) make nca ndd instead of kf !!!!!!!!!!! didnt trained my chracter to be ganged by 10 people means training pointless...........

iirc correctly you didnt need single combat, you were doing just fine. it was one certain perk that got you PKd you the most -.-

but yeah.. a singlecombat arena in KF would be good fun imo

ppl don't enter kf because they are scared of getting ganked as soon as they enter kf.. which is bad fun for them and makes them more reluctant to enter the map or PK for awhile.

its easier to kill someone in NCA than in kf - people are just tooo stupid to understand that. in kf you get multied but almost impossible to catch, in nca you get 1 vs 1 and caught 90% times.

anyway no thx for nca no drop.

ppl don't enter kf because they are scared of getting ganked as soon as they enter kf.. which is bad fun for them and makes them more reluctant to enter the map or PK for awhile.

its easier to kill someone in NCA than in kf - people are just tooo stupid to understand that. in kf you get multied but almost impossible to catch, in nca you get 1 vs 1 and caught 90% times.

anyway no thx for nca no drop.

I agree. Would be better if there is a single combat arena at the middle of KF, so you should first get in there safely :) Wouldn't be so big risk to get gangbanged by 1M people, if half of them already died / dissed on their way to arena lol.

Edited by Miiks