Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
frogger02

Alchemy shop

Actually, a shop selling metal bars isn't that bad of an idea. Except they must be charging extremly high prices so that you lose money making things from them if you sell to NPC's. They same thing probably applies to most everything in the game except the rare items.

That way there is a source of critical materials if you can't find a player to sell them to you, but you have to pay the price.

With prices like that, I don't expect the NPC to be selling very many, but at least there should be a source!

No, Same amount of money =D

That way people can get their manufacture up

Thats exactly the reason they should greatly over charge. Players do price gouging, so why not the NPC's?

And a post like that is almost spam because there is no real content to. Just trying to argue.

Your post just then was more spammy than mine was, it actually had an opinion in it. Your post in no way aided the topic in any way shape or form.

On the contrary, I was pointing out the player can and will price gouge so it is very reasonable for the NPC's to do that as well! They prices offered in the game don't have to be you can buy X&Y, make Z and sell it for a profit or break even!

What will alchemist do with their bars, if you make it profitable to buy from comp and sell for a profit or even it out.

about the idea i think it is not good.

MOMRPG should try to make the economy player based, this way players wont enter in boring stages (like pants and, gloves on the other server:)

So any suggestion IMO should go to take out NPC instead of adding one.

For example why not let people make wine and such? 10 fruits = 8 wine?

i think everything on the game should be able to be made by players, (apart from quest items or stuff like that)