Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gohan

Tahraji Desert Manhunts

Ok, so earlier I did a contest. Very simple, pking.. a manhunt in TD with myself as target.

It's very easy.

I had about 100k worth of items with me. (col, mol, orc slayer, mirro cloak, some small stuff)

To beat that, you'd get a prize of a rostogol stone + 5k gc if you killed me. Or the additional way to win: I only took 1 teleport ring with me, if you're the one to make me use it, you'll win too, only you won't get a drop as extra prize.

Annatira made me a nice small announcement, I collected 30people extra on the events channel and explained the rules I stated just above.

Things blasted off and I hoped people would really enter and try. I ended up being hunted by quite some people, lower levels serving as scouts, people coming as mage and harming me while running by, Kagen (who summoned 2 yeti on me and broke my CoL doing so :)) as a summoner, Lasher and Haunter and some others fighting me. I was happy with the result of so many people entering. :D

In the end, everyone had fun trying to kill me. Even tho Haunter finally brought me down and many others got nothing for entering, unless they found some drops.

Anyway,

the point is, I asked afterwards if everyone had fun. Most people DID, so why don't we have some more of those contests? TD Manhunts. I'm sure there are more fighters around my stats who could go there and do the same thing.

Or we can have variations. No single person with col/os/whatever, but 2 or 3 people with moderate items worth quite a bit too.

Why don't you drop a post here if:

-You're in favor of this contest and you'd like to be a target.

-You're in favor of this contest and would love to enter anytime there was one. :)

-You're in favor of this contest and are a bitty scared to enter, but you'd love to help and contribute one way or another so this can be fun for others. (some stuff for the targets to wear, prizes to be added to the pot of the winner(s))

-Other that I cannot think of right now, maybe you have ideas too. :omg:

Well, post away what you think.

-Blee

Too bad i wasnt online, or i would have tried to have revenge on you :)

Count me in as a target (even if i will die fast), and i also can provide summon stones to the prizes. What about an extended manhunt, with a bigger prize, without declaring the name of the pk map?

Too bad i wasnt online, or i would have tried to have revenge on you biggrin.gif

Count me in as a target (even if i will die fast), and i also can provide summon stones to the prizes. What about an extended manhunt, with a bigger prize, without declaring the name of the pk map?

I picked TD because it extends the lenght of the contest and increases the difficulty. I got pinned down a couple times running low on supplies and I had to run. I could've died early, but because it was TD (no rosto's, always some drops) I was able to resupply and feed of deadbags of some weaker people. Any warrior would quickly be overpowered by summoning stones and cooldown anyway if you'd go elsewhere.

-Blee

I'd always play as long as its TD. (well, not always. depends if you catch me while I'm busy/out of the mood)

I'll stock up on some enriched essies, level in summoning a bit, and I'll be back :P

And I'll degrade more prizes, too. ;)

~kGn

Edited by kaGen