Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nubynoob

team arena

a teem arena :mace::mace::D:D:medieval::medieval:

ok there should be a arena. 2 teams. one red 2 blue or fire teem and ice teem ice teem had their part of the arena map with ice the fire teem theirs with lave. boath sides are dangerous and stuff. and each have a cassel with diferent types of stars and stuff to the top. each cassel should have a flag at the top. each teem should have players and there should bee 2 types of ways to get in to each cassel like one is a tunnel and other over land. in the each teem should wear a cape ike one a red and the other one with blue and a symbol of like a word or EL word. :medieval: the maps should be multi atackk.. ok the point would be for each teem tryes to get to the others to get their flag. the player who has the flag has to take off their weapon and equip it . whenhe dies he looses only the flag. each player can heal him self ( there should be body restore potions in the start out cassel room or some health essences. like 10 at a time or you can bring your own. each teem should work together to bring/ protect the the flag and each tem needs to bring the flag to like the top of their casel where ther flag is. people can summon and/ or have a healers also for theso who cant figt.. i think this should be a fun only arena and you can gain attack and defence but cant loose armor and maybe only a certain armmorshould be alwed so tatanium or dragon armor people cant have advanteges maybe only up to iron and stuff. each WINING teem can maybe gain a tecket or a special coin that sais they have done this arena and if they colect enouf or save up they can get somthing from a npc to the enterence to the arena. and maybe each arena should start if only theres almoust even number of players and like alot of players at the same time and can be like on saturdays and sundays. the point would be to work as a teem and to have fun. and to calm down the people who just want to pk and stuff it would kind of help ^^ and it would be awsome fun and somthing too look forward too each week after a hard work week and maybe there should be a fee of like 1k or somthing to come in.... and there should be a score and some rounds =) maybe some of us will like it

Correct me if I am wrong but I think a certain other free online rpg just happens to have something that slightly reminds me of this suggestion... Why clone a game that isn't nearly as good as this one. Team arena may have merits, but we could be a little more creative than this is implementing it.

--TheDuck2

i know i wasnt thinking of runescape mutch but i dont like that game it wasted my time when i didnt know about this but wee should have somthing like this and you see pvp does not calp people downi be they wont more like *co* guild and other and maybe wee a little worse guilds that doesent have fun case they just stand there and kill you can work as a teem with them against others and have fun

and also runescape suks ( every one agrees)