Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kilrari

combat system

My suggestion about combat can really make things interesting in pk and working together to kill something. What if there could be multiple people fighting one thing? I think it would be really cool to see like 3 players taking a cyclops at one time.

It would also make pking very different because people could gang up on you.

Of the specifics, there would be limits that balances it. Say that beyond the first person fighting something, each other person could fight it at the same time but their damage is reduced by 1/X, where X is the number of people fighting something. So if 2 people were fighting a cyclops, one person would do regular damage while the other guy does half damage and if there were a third, he would do 1/3 regular damage per hit. Also, there would only be like 4 people who can fight a target at the same time.

The exp given would be the same to any of the people and it would depend on the hits indiviually to distribute xp. The target can flee the same as if he were fighting just one person. That or his chances of fleeing should be lowered to 1/X.

Anyone have any comments on it? I think it would be amazing and can create lots of possibilities in combat