Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest the old nite

help for a n00b

Guest the old nite

alright , im a noobie here because i player runescape for to long. so 1st is 1st. i downloaded the game. how do i get on?

thanks..

the old nite!! haha ur coming to el...lucky u ive seen u couple times in rs but i dont play that ne more...im hooked on el instead lol....download game then start it up all i got to say

Well you could first try following the instructions on the download page....if that doesn't work then post here in EXACT DETAILS what went wrong or what you dont understand.

the old nite is here! wooooooohoooooo! Please let us know if you get it fixed. I take a break from rs every now and then and this is the first game I have found (and the ONLY) that is so awesome and fantastic that I now divide my time between the 2 as well as rv. Will your sister join as well? I hope she is doing better.

I am very confused as how he could have gotton that I was talking to anyone in any negative terms. I greatly appreciate your taking up for me. I am excited to see the old nite here as well as from rs. He is a member of our forums, though he does not post there very much. Actually, I was complimenting this game very highly as I have not ever found another game UNTIL now that matched rs. I figured he must have been banned from rs and am not surprised as to his behavior here would give a clue as to why. I guess I am not used to anyone allowed to flame at our site is all.

And ....lol.......I would like to apologize as this is off topic now :oops:

Back "on topic"........I have been lucky so far to click the right buttons to be able to play and I did see the old nite early this morning on EL and know he DID get it taken care of.

If you guys don't MIND, i'm going to post something RELAVENT to the topic :)

I have worked on making a game, so i know how IP's and Port's work. But, my game doesn't seem to be connecting...its as if the server's always down. Here is my IP/Port info; tell me if its wrong.

IP: eternal-lands.solexine.fr

PORT: 2000

...whats wrong here? I keep getting, "cant connect to server =( . So can someone help me out here?

I got that once too... for some reason it couldn't get the IP address. Filling in the actual IP address did work for me at that moment.

try

#server_address = 62.93.225.26

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this