Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest kyre

banned?

Guest kyre

i started playing this game like a week ago with my bf, who lives in same apartment but plays on another comp. we wanted to play EL together and explore together and skill together, but for some reason i think u banned his account. he regged on forums to post here about ban but i think u banned him from here too? so anyway im writing in his name now.

my EL name is Kyre and his was Kyr. second day after we made our accounts i gave him some meat and we went to cook it. suddenly we both got po-pup with rules about autoing and after that he couldnt log back in anymore while i could.

we have internal network so im presuming u received same IP from us both and that messed u up. fact is we r two diff ppl using two diff computers and wishing to play EL together and help eachother out with collected items.

can u please make that happen? or provide a very dummyproof explanation how we can make it possible. if u cant support that please delete my Kyre account too as i wont play without my bf.

ty, kyre

Well having two almost identical names such as you and your boyfriend have is a guaranteed attention grabber of a mod, which is most likely what happened.

We have many families and couples who play, and I will tell you what I tell them. Yes you can both play, yes you can both trade. However, if we see anything that looks like it is not two people on two characters, or stats that looks like a mule is being made, or an excessive amount of trading, or anything that triggers mod attention, you probably can expect some questions or more by the mods.

I'll unlock Kyr for your boyfriend, just make sure you both read rule 5 carefully, and it should explain things to you clearly and in more detail about what we consider problems and what we look for.l

Guest kyre

tyvm :)

will he get access to forums back also? =0

tnx for responding to this so fast =]

Hmm I don't see another registration on your IP, it might have gotten deleted before approval by an admin (could have been me as well, i don't remember it though) who might have thought it was just a mistake by you, if the name was the same. He's not banned from forums.

Have him register again, and validate the email, and I'll keep an eye out for it. If you can, let me know what name to look for.