Roja

Give up stats, etc for a better game?

Would you start over?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Would you start over?

• Yes
    • No

You almost make me pee my panties  :?

Too much information...more than i needed to know.

and on p2p please say that we can have another char with the same name and start at 0 again :P but keep pur stats on the free server.

omg!!! i told you to add hedgehogs instead of beavers a million times!! i got it in my log!! you shoulda listened to me! i've said that for like 10 months!!!!! gee! :roll: :lol:

person 1: ill give you [item1] in this server, if you give me [item2] on a p2p server

person 2: OK!

I can see the scamming that would happen with this, but it'd still happen...

That's impossible because the servers would not cross at all.

Anyway, like I said before, I just posted this because I was curious, it's not going to happen, so don't worry or anything :D

That is possible actually, but in order to do that u need to trust each other. Coz they won't be able to use the trade. instead on the free server "person 1" give that [item1]. Then both of them move to the p2p n "person 2" give the [item2]. Well at least it'll work out. Which makes it scamming be a lot easier, but as i have stated b4 u need to trust the other guy in order to do this or there won't be any deal :D

i'd give it a try but i dont like the idea of losing stats people have spend MONTHS getting theyre stats and if this happens alot of the old players would leave.

but thats just my opinion..

No Way

I worked hard for my serp and tit armour and doom cape

Lmao, Sure ya did. But we will all lose all our items anyway. Just thought i should let you know :( Read it in the General Chat on this forum

so we wake up

naked :) that would be nice and interesting :D

:roll: :shock:

Don't think that way, lol.

j/k

More seriously, I would like an items wipe, but if I lost any of my stats, having worked 5 months just to get into mid-thirties...I'd quit.

Cafeful with that rhetoric Ent :twisted:

I am just curious about this, not that this is ever going to happen so don't get worried! Most likely it will NOT EVER happen, but I am curious anyway....

Would you guys, give up or stats, or all your items, or even both, basically start the whole game again, if you knew that we had made a better, more fun gameplay system? With a balanced economy and such?

hehehe it'll NEVER ever happen* :D

*most likely