Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kilrari

Player-run event

I would like some support from mods to have a big player-run event. I'm thinking that we could create like a who-dunnit murder scenario that would involve like 6 real players and 1 had murdered another in pk. There would be clues spread out over like a week and you would have to go to the players and try to get info out of them. The players who are the characters would have to role-play their character and we would have set requirements in order for them to give out info. This could involve getting them things, asking the right question, errands, etc. I could write the entire event with the story, clues, script, etc. I would like your opions on this from mods especially. The player who wins by getting the person to confess or something would win a big prize.

This sounds like a great idea! write out a small outline/summary, and send it to me...and if it's all ok i'll give you the ok to completely write it out and help you when the event arrives. Just don't ask me for ideas..i'm not good at that :D

oh and this belongs in the event forum so i'll move it there...