Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dakoda

Summoning Armor

Ok, so I love the summon stones...I mean who doesnt its like an instant summon..Well..say your at a pvp map of some kind..and you have no armor on ya, then your friend (or someone) wants to fight. But you say I have no armor...then your friend gives ya a SUMMONING ARMOR stone...You click it and...*Poof* You have instant full tit..and maybe there can even be a wepon stone...Just click and *Poof* The stone it self would not weigh much...but when ya summon it..it would be like if you had a full set of tit on, And just like the Animal stones...you get 1 use only.

Tell me what ya think :icon13:

Edited by Dokoda

Most arenas arent to far from storage, why not just go grab your armor?

Well you could be at say...wsc arena watching some ppl fight...and "Your Friend" wants to fight ya but you say "I dont wana go all the way to sto just to pvp" Then your friend pulls out the stones and says "You dont have to" But I would love instant armor...you can have fun pvping and if ya die you dont losse your armor \o/ :icon13:

Well it would be like for 10k and not for 1 min...You would losse it when you Die...

but you wouldn't carry a rosto and rostos are 17k? so you are off cheaper which i think you shouldn't be. this idea wouldn't be very stimulating for Pk