Eternal Lands Official Forums
scarr

Guess the movie

Dog Day Afternoon

As concerns the pictures, I use imageshack which has several options (for forum, for website, hotlink etc), but still, I never remember which is the correct one... :laugh: I just keep editing my post till I find the right one...

Dog Day Afternoon

As concerns the pictures, I use imageshack which has several options (for forum, for website, hotlink etc), but still, I never remember which is the correct one... :) I just keep editing my post till I find the right one...

lol ty :( yeah you win \o/

could someone tell me how to put pics on the forum that do not need to be openedl

Just put [ img ] before the image url, and [ /img ] after it (without the spaces), to insert a picure into your post instead of linking to it. :)

You can also click on image.gif and put the url in the textbox.

One problem with this url (http://cache.eb.com/eb/image?id=61755&rendTypeId=4) though; it's not a direct link to an image file, but to a script that returns an image (it contains ? and =).

I don't know if images with such urls can be included in a forum post.

(And if it can, Britannica probably won't like it... You can better upload such pictures to your favorite free image upload site like photobucket or imageshack.)

Anyway, thank you omg, for the hint that it's Dustin Hoffman! ;)

I don't know his earlier movies and the young him; I found this to be Midnight Cowboy.

Ok, next one, my second-last movie (I won't post my last one since that's a Dutch movie ;)):

lotrfelloship.jpg

hint hint :D

Ok, second pic, with a more famous actor:

lotrfelloship-frodo.jpg

:D

I thought this movie would've been guessed during three days of absence (computer was down while redesigning my living room)... :icon13:

So apparently we need some hints:

• IMDb users rate this movie 8.0
  • was shown on five film festivals in September and October (in Mexico, Russia, France, Belgium and the Netherlands)
  • has been released in US and Canada in October
  • has also been released in at least Mexico, Argentina, Panama, Colombia, Philippines, Russia, Spain, Germany, Denmark, Belgium, France, Israel and Finland

And an extra picture:

lotrfelloship-withgaladriel.jpg

If not guessed right in three days, then the next hint will be the title of the movie! :pickaxe: