Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AssNEr_cz

It is on ban?

Ok, Radu wants listen to fact. Fact is is what i said you. Play3r (my brother) stoped play EL and all of his items gave any people. For anytime he started play EL again but he hadnt any money, so he wos harvesting any materials and seling it. And yesterday he harvested mercury in KF, but so he ran from uderworld to KF again, again and again. And you baned my char (AssNEr_cz) and my brothers char(play3r) because you think I used player on harvesting mercury. It is all.

-There is one question: Why i used on harvesting mercury beter char.(play3r) than is my char.(AssNEr_cz)??? If i can do it i used on it char. on base level(new char) or i went to KF with my char.(AssNEr_cz) without items.

Radu gave me two possibilities: 1) When I say it is lie all that i said. He will return my acc (AssNEr_cz) without items. But he doesnt return brothers char.(play3r).

2) When i dont say it is lie. He doesnt return any char.

Hereby i request admins and moderators to say they opinion.

And sry for the bad english :P

Edited by AssNEr_cz

Like Radu said, we are not idiots. We have logs, we can see what the players are doing. We can also look at the player attributes, and even at the passwords.

When the passwords are similar, one character has most of the attributes in coordination, and there are multiple trades between those characters from the same IP, well, we have good reasons to believe we are muling the mercury, which is totally against the rules.

Now\rmally, in such cases we lock the mule and do an inventory/storage clean, but since you don't want to admit it, and treat us like idiots, we have very little motivation to unlock your characters.