Eternal Lands Official Forums
goody

hey guys

hey guys im wondering should i give money etc to this thing or is it just big waste of my stuff? i mean not to be rude but i dont really care if some else gets killed in an invasion unless its a friend as im sure people dont care if i get killed except friends so wot u think have u donated anything???

Well, its your decision, but many people support the system. I think many people would like it if you helped out, but yea.. It depends on you, we can't make you help.

I'm sure you'll make some people happy by helping out, maybe you should do it. :wacko:

-Blee

Yeah, I've donated about 15k sulfur and 23.5kgc (or so). If my gc weren't dwindling fast from lvl'ing some skills rencently I would give more. That is my personal decision. And if you care to see about others donations and the discussion thread that was already started reguarding this project you can goto:

Click'N'Stuff

As of last update on that thread (sept 22)

at current:

1241218 / 8Mgc

449489 / 1M sulfur

250 / 500 hydro bar

As you can see, there is still alot more needed before the project will be done. Not to mention, we can't start on the recycling plant until this project is done. So, it's upto you.

nah don't donate and find some1 who did who is willing to Pm you when an invasion happens

or donate 1 sulfur or 1gc see if you get warned then ;o