Eternal Lands Official Forums
the_antiroot

Antiroot vs LuciferX

Hey Anti, well done out there!

Always nice to see a PKer getting pwned, but to be fair to Luci, he was quite a good sport, and IMHO, no player would have stood a chance against four of those big boys anyway! :dry:

The fight was rather too short for me to really enjoy, and I would have summoned just one giant to start with, then two together if necessary, just to provide a bit of entertainment for the spectators. Or maybe even start with some minor monster like an arctic chimmie!! :) After all, Luci could not attack Anti. Also, it makes me wonder whether summoned giants are overly powerful?

In any case, gratz to the organisers and contestants for such a splendid idea. *clap clap*

the giants are strong but that was not the reason luci died that fast... as you migth know there were a lot of ppl and a lot of ppl = lagg, this is what got luci killed... I am for a rematch. meaning luci vs anti with only 1 mod and hellraizer there to videotape this event. this would save luci the lagg and would give us a way better fight to watch. thats just my opinion tho.

Hyperion

again my opinion.

Always nice to see a PKer getting pwned, but to be fair to Luci, he was quite a good sport, and IMHO, no player would have stood a chance against four of those big boys anyway! ;)

The fight was rather too short for me to really enjoy, and I would have summoned just one giant to start with, then two together if necessary, just to provide a bit of entertainment for the spectators. Or maybe even start with some minor monster like an arctic chimmie!! ;) After all, Luci could not attack Anti. Also, it makes me wonder whether summoned giants are overly powerful?

In any case, gratz to the organisers and contestants for such a splendid idea. *clap clap*

the giants are strong but that was not the reason luci died that fast... as you migth know there were a lot of ppl and a lot of ppl = lagg, this is what got luci killed... I am for a rematch. meaning luci vs anti with only 1 mod and hellraizer there to videotape this event. this would save luci the lagg and would give us a way better fight to watch. thats just my opinion tho.

Hyperion

again my opinion.

And I presume in this case you'll be supplying the 2 EME and 5 ELE per giant I summon..... Rematches are kinda expensive...... at friendly prices thats ~15k per giant.

Now Im pretty sure LuciferX will agree that a rematch may need more giants to take him down, but that the result would be the same due to the sheer number of giant components I have at my disposal. (I had been collecting them like crazy for ents hold the forts event, but couldnt summon them in that compo due to a knowledge bug)

Kudos to LuciferX, I dont see him whining here.

Always nice to see a PKer getting pwned, but to be fair to Luci, he was quite a good sport, and IMHO, no player would have stood a chance against four of those big boys anyway! B)

The fight was rather too short for me to really enjoy, and I would have summoned just one giant to start with, then two together if necessary, just to provide a bit of entertainment for the spectators. Or maybe even start with some minor monster like an arctic chimmie!! :P After all, Luci could not attack Anti. Also, it makes me wonder whether summoned giants are overly powerful?

Hyperion

again my opinion.

And I presume in this case you'll be supplying the 2 EME and 5 ELE per giant I summon..... Rematches are kinda expensive...... at friendly prices thats ~15k per giant.

Now Im pretty sure LuciferX will agree that a rematch may need more giants to take him down, but that the result would be the same due to the sheer number of giant components I have at my disposal. (I had been collecting them like crazy for ents hold the forts event, but couldnt summon them in that compo due to a knowledge bug)

Kudos to LuciferX, I dont see him whining here.

not whining, i'd just love to see a better fight then 2 blows...

wtf. Its not as if you STOPPED summoning after Luci was killed Antiroot! You continued to spam giants after he died (in what one would describe has a 'populated area') costing yourself in the process plenty of Enriched St00f :(

I want to look at that movie but the host is totally crap. Upload to rapidshare, google video or youtube ffs

Edit: Finally it started downloading, but seriously try to upload your stuff at better hosts...

Edited by Cycloonx