Eternal Lands Official Forums
Jeff

Starting something new! Place orders!

I will try something new to make money. I will take order on animal stuff. The requirements are for any of the fallowing animals Rabbit, Beaver, Rat, Snakes, Fox, and Deer. There will be three spots to place an order. I will only take three orders until I get them done. It is first come first serve.

All orders should contain this:

What you want!

The price your willing to pay!

The quantity!

When you would like it by!

I have the right to cancel orders, stop orders, and not take orders. The date you want will not be guaranteed but i will try with my best effort to fulfill it.

Guest killdozer

i would like to have some fox and wolf and skunk furs so i can craft some animal wear were my animal collection suit and so my friend will know who you are so he can get stuff

oh and pm me my name is killdozer

Edited by killdozer

500 brown snake skins 10 gold each? when i need them uhh 2 weeks tops would be awesome

Edited by sirdan

EDIT: order cancelled. if youve already started ill take what youvew gotten otherwise its cancelled.

Edited by jowwow

im sorry everyone! I decided that i would rather not take orders! I spent all my time latley getting snake skin and i havent had much time for anything elts. Im not even close to my goals! I just would like to say im done!!! Sorry everyone!!!

Edited by Jeff