Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sirdan

wsc storage good idea or bad idea?

wsc storage?  

1. 1. wsc storage?

• good idea
    • bad idea

i think we really need a wsc storage it would help even out the other storages and it would make wsc more popular.

ok exspress ur feelings about this idea :wink:

Good idea! I say we take out the storage in portland(since hardly anyone uses it anymore) and put one in wsc!

Big, yes but Busy? Any more busy then Desert Pines? Any Busier then VOTD (Realitive to it's size)? As for being busy, It should be more so! It's the Largest map in the game but is also the lease Busy of all the Non-PK maps! Well, White Stone Castle is anyway, excluding Lakeside.

wsc definatly could use a storage think of how much more ppl would be in the city it would actualy look like a city instead of a ghost town

im all for a wsc storage. in fact there should be some stuff up there that you could not get to anywhere else (to attract more people).

the reason so many people are in the desert pines area is that it have a mine and harvy. that way you have both a mine and a place to dump of the goodies you mine. maybe move the ore buyer to white stones market and park a storage person in the bank. that way people can mine in desert pines and fill up theyre storage. travel to wsc and start grabbing stuff out of the bank there and sell to the ore man.

harvy should still handle quartz and makeing vials tho :D

Guthix, it is obvious you have not ever made titanium.

portland storage is key to tit production.

as for wsc, I dont really care about it. It is rare that i visit that entire map anyway, seems like a newbish map to me.

btw, whats in wsc anyway? flowershop,capedude,potlady., bar, magic shop, arena, priest dude(forget what hes for). theres nothing here that i would want to bring to storage at all. (well maybie essences but how often do i go for those? like once a month!!)

In case your wondering i voted yes.(i dont know why)

storage there would rock tho i garentee ppl would use it i mean what if u wana have a battle against summoned monsters? or if u wana trian? u dont have to go all the way to portland or votd to get body rests or sumthing.

Entropy you really need to think about this, it would be a GREAT idea. As it is White Stone City is the biggest city there is, yet it is one of if not the least busy city. VOTD one of the smallest if not the smallest is one of the busiest if not the busiest. So why not bring some business to all the poor merchants in wsc esccepcially that nice magic lady. This would make buying essences much better and just plain even out the game :P.

I say stick a troll in it, it's done!

i think it is a good idea,it could make use of one of the many empty building there and would decrease the crowding at votd storage abit.it would have to be magic/summon/manu blocked of course due to the closeness of magic shop and blacksmith

Ent didn't put it there for a reason. notice how the storages seem to be in inconvenient places? he did it specifically to be inconvenient.

Uhh not true in the least lol, Does VOTD look inconvenient? Lol 45 feet from Flower shop, About same from GS, Near Hunting ground to store fur, Near flowers them selvs to store, not far from docks where you have access to DP and can go to other storage and store stuff like cactus, again 15 feet from Storage in Dp, LOL just not true@ ;)

I'm not really keen on this suggestion because too many shops are around, and it would make mass stocking too easy.

If a bank need to be added on WS map, graham's village seems better to me. as there's currently nearly no reason to go there except for chrystal quest.

One last thing is that if a storage is finally created in White City, the blacksmith need to stop selling iron ores as it would be abused & harvesting would become pointless.

yeah a few things in white stone would need to get modified

can we have a human storage guy? right now we got 2 dwarves and a elf u got a problem with humans? lol

Umm peace, the dp storage is far from civilization, and there isn't a huge demand for flowers. Ent didn't want to do anything like put harvy right next to the silver. As for the cactus, most people didn't even do the cactus thing until recently, so it probably wasn't intentional.

And since Entropy has already established a precedent that not all storages can access all your item categories, any categories that might be unbalancing could be omitted from the list - maybe ores and minerals? The Valley of the Dwarves storage is convenient to a flower shop, a tavern, and a general store anyway.

grahams is on the edge of a map travelzone (the map on the other side is pk enabled tho).

and whats the problem of useing white stone city for mass stockpileing? thats what big citys are suppose to be used for. one way to handle it would be to take payment if the place you stashed something isnt the same place as where you take it out, maybe equal to 1 gold per emu to cover the transfer costs of the items.

wsc could be good for ppl who wana get rubies or w/e is in vc so u dont need to go alll the way to votd or dp or portland

i cant see anything wrong with it

I think WSC storage is a good idea once we regularly have 400-500 players on. Until then, put the storages in more remote areas to encourage people to go there!

Ok people i can say there will DEFINATLY bee a storage in white stone city, just not yet.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

woooot

thats good news!

the not yet part is the only sad part but still

theres guna be a wsc storage wooot woot