Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BogusDude

My IP has been banned?

Hi. I've not played EL for a few months and i thought i'd come back and check out any new changes i've missed and see some old faces. Tried logging on to be told my IP has been banned for something nasty :wub: I went to website and downloaded latest version, think my last verion was 1.1.2 but still says same when i try to log on. I certainly haven't done anything wrong and i have never passed my password onto anyone. I suppose its possible my account has been hacked, but theres no way i'm gonna know that ;p

An unban would be nice :icon13: or some clue as to what has happened :icon13:

Hi. I've not played EL for a few months and i thought i'd come back and check out any new changes i've missed and see some old faces. Tried logging on to be told my IP has been banned for something nasty :wub: I went to website and downloaded latest version, think my last verion was 1.1.2 but still says same when i try to log on. I certainly haven't done anything wrong and i have never passed my password onto anyone. I suppose its possible my account has been hacked, but theres no way i'm gonna know that ;p

An unban would be nice :icon13: or some clue as to what has happened :icon13:

ISP banned due to hacking and character theft.

I got on briefly and managed to check that my account was ok, but was banned again on next log on attempt. Been having some issues with my ISP anyway, was Freeserve, then Wanadoo took over and now Orange has taken over and i'm getting disconn issues gallore since 8mbps upgrade. Will be testing the Live Box this week to see if any better else i'm switching to BT. They can keep their free upgrade package if i can't stay connected or have a fixed IP :confused:

Oh yeh they would've been Wanadoo when you blacklisted the IP, now Orange. Is there something i could say to them next time i'm on the phone to them...RE any issues you've had?? Action to take??