Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Starkie

Kuno is a bagjumper

I was training at vc ogre spawn and died :) i tried to come as quickly as i could come and my bag was gone. I saw some called Kuno with all the armour+fr cape walking out of vc. I pmed him to return the stuff he took and he said i havent got it so shut up. So beware if u see kuno arround u he jumps all ur best stuff!!!!!

How do you know this Kuno character took your stuff? From my experiances it take quite a while for a person to get from the underworld to Vermor castle. Also, ussually a bagjumper will try to get away as fast as he can. Why be caught in the act and to be despised everywhere? So please try to find out who DID really did it, and not to make false accusations. Personally I would take offense if someone told me I was a bagjumper. Heads would roll. Not saying that he didnt do it, but do you Really know who did it?

Edited by sparhawk

Yes, I agree with Sparhawk. You need a little more proof. Besides, I havn't ever even heard of this Kuno guy..

In my experience Kuno is a decent guy....and I do not post this sort of stuff lightly.

Proof (if existing) would help your cause, otherwise this is Slanderous.

In my experience Kuno is a decent guy....and I do not post this sort of stuff lightly.

Proof (if existing) would help your cause, otherwise this is Slanderous.

Sorry Cokphay but...for the first time...... i have to agree with JRIDE.

Sorry man, that sucks.

Edited by anthropologist