Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Izzy

Where do you stop?

Asst. Ba. Masters Phd -

Ok, it all depends where you go to get them, but its like when you get one people around you keep saying to get another.

I mean when I was in highschool a Asst. was all I wanted, then my parents said get a Ba. Now everyone in it sais go for Masters.

If I do then ... I need a break...

So question is.

Where would you stop?

Trust me there arent that many jobs open in NY even if you got your ba. Right now I'm working full at a game express in flushing queens. >>>.<<<

I dont know...

@Prom - your old enough so tell me, is there any point in life where things just slow down? Like you dont have to make any decisions or rely on some one?

Have to B.S. degrees ( :shock: ) and MS working on more grad stuff, evendually will have JD, stop when you get bored not when anyone else tells you to. :P

The people that do go for those degrees are pretty strait forward on it.

It was a BA in Business =(... 2 years ago they said programming would be down the drain since most major co.s were moving to countries like india for their programmers... Something about costing less money.

O.o Past the point but that still is pretty messed up...

Programming IS way down the drain, at least in the US. I can't find a programming job at all, and I do have some portofolio...

Yeah, the market is flooded with people with CS degrees. Hey ent, why not tell them you can send them, how many people play EL???, like 1000 letters of recommendations? :lol:

I was once a mod on a game called Plasma, they needed money so they set up a company that owned Plasma, Called Plasmatic Studios, I think Ent should make another online company for Games designing support and stuff and make EL a product of that company. (Wow, i said that! that may be the worst suggestion i've ever come up with :P)

Providing coding for other games, and deals, say someone wanted to make a mmorpg but couldnt make 3D models or couldnt code, you could provide the code for a price and because you provided the code that game would become part of the companys products. and eventully a large games business may go on the site, see the work you can do and hire you for a big project, like i said its the worst idea ever :)