Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zelse

A Few Types of RPG Events

Hello,

I have ''tested" some different types of RPG events and im going to list them, im running out of RPG ideas for Seridia so im looking to Irillion for inspiration. But anyways heres some of the RPG events, you can host them yourself or ask me to host one.

TEAM MIGRATION :hug: this is where a group of roleplayers leave their 'homeland' and go find another place to live because something caused them to leave their home. example: Mortos constantly sends trolls to grubani so the people who live there move to Desert Pines for safty and encounter events on there trip.

COPS AND ROBBERS this is when 3 groups (citizens,guards and theives) are in a city and must win. Theives (chosen randomly in secret by host) win by robbing and killing a cirtain amount of citizens and escaping the city walls. Guards win by killing all the Theives. Citizens are just to get robbed and be suspected criminals, and to look like they have a life in the city.(word kill unless host wants it at a PK map, or send them to a jail :evilgrin: )

QUEST this is where 2 opposing forces try to foil eachothers plans and prevent the opposition from accomplishing their goal(s). :bow_arrow: heres an example: Billy must get to the portland blacksmith and give him his tools so he can make weapons for the portland army, but assasins try to kill him(word kill if your not pking) as he goes from isla prima to portland with his helpers.

INVASION not one of my most popular RPG events :D but its self explanitory, you roleplay while theres an invasion, or you roleplay before the invasion starts. example: zelse runs through valley of the dwarves yelling "help me! trolls come down from the mountains and attack Nordcarn, we need your help people of Mynadar!"

These are the RPG events that ive been able to identify through my rpg 'tests' :P and they can be as complex as you want them to be. I know theres more types of RPG events out there, but i havent expierenced them yet, PM me if theres a kind of Role Play that i havent tried yet and we'll see how it goes.

and NO im not a moderator, i cant make invasions at will, and no i wont pay you back for the items that you lost during the RPG invasion and i wont return them cause i dont have them :angry2:

constructive criticism please :icon13:

the team migration one's my favourite. cops and robbers too kiddy, i think the name put me off. quest, well ok, but doesnt seem to have much of a storyline. invasion, tough, trying to get monsters to do what you want em to do or be exactly where you want em. but overall nice ideas!