Eternal Lands Official Forums
duran

non-clickable trik

for some reason trick is unclickable.

even more strange. if a animal is close and i click on him with the eye, its as if im looking at the animal.

other people where not reporting this problem so either its a client problem of some sort or i had a screwed up connection. but the problem was still there after a reconnect...

this is likely the same bug people are seeing with Ents build, one of the -D options gives you an option to use old_world x.y, which seems to fix it

my mistake, it doesn't require a -D, it was added to CVS on the 17th. in config, use_old_clicker

Ok, I was bored and decided to grab the CVS client today and compiled it on Slackware 10.1. I had the no-click happen to me twice.

First time: at Raven storage and mousing over raven did not bring up the talk bubble icon. I entered and exited the nearby house and the correct icon came up.

Second time: tried to trade with another player. I tried to right click to go thru the icons to trade and it wouldn't do it. I should have tried the icon from the bar, but didnt think about it. I ended it up logging off and logging back in to fix it.

Just found this thread, so I'll try the use_old_clicker config to see if that fixes it.