Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
moome

ip adress banned?

ok so i downloaded the game it was cool but when i try making a char the game dosnt make me 1..

what should i do its obviouse the game works perfectly ?? i never had a chance to try

the game yet .. :angry2:

oh yeah its says my ip adress is banned when the start up screen appears (the connecting to sever part) . the part when you click then after clicking the username and password page appears.

Edited by Derin

If your IP address is banned, you need to go over to the Bans forum, and look for the Whitelist. Post there with a request for whatever name you want to ce whitelisted.

I *think* this goes both for existing characters and those who want to create a new character but just happen to live in a banned IP range...

ok so i downloaded the game it was cool but when i try making a char the game dosnt make me 1..

what should i do its obviouse the game works perfectly ?? i never had a chance to try

the game yet .. :angry2:

oh yeah its says my ip adress is banned when the start up screen appears (the connecting to sever part) . the part when you click then after clicking the username and password page appears.

ok thanks for the info. where can i locate the white list in the forum i tried looking i cant find it <_<

where in the forum..

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this