Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sam3773

NO!!! walk that way

sometimes, its happend about 6/7 times now, when i go on a boat or beam or sometimes when i log on, when i click my charicter goes to other way right up to the water then dissapears but the screen still moves as if my char was there

i find it a bit funny that when i walk to the boat in isla prima and click the sign from far of the char goes to the compleatly oposite side of the boat then the walkway is on and then teleports :D

i find it a bit funny that when i walk to the boat in isla prima and click the sign from far of the char goes to the compleatly oposite side of the boat then the walkway is on and then teleports :)
me too i dont like it cause it takes time

It is funny, but doesnt really take that much time...what 5 seconds, thats nothing to complain about, but the water thing is, got to beam out to get out of the water.

And you guys are trying to get rid of #beam me up, and the bugs where you are locked in rooms are all over (I think 2-3 total). And removing #beam me up will reduce players more then likely (I wont leave but I am sureit may cause others to).