Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
warmastermage

Lucky Exp

I was thinking that if you make a lucky item you should gain more exp because its kindof hard to lv when you have a hi skill lv.

Example lets say you make an efe with a lv 50 alch that would be 5 multiplyed by 50 and you get 250 exp for it.

If you have a lv 50 potion and make a potion of ex mana than that would be 65 multiplied by your lv and you would get 3250 potions exp. The chances of these items are not much and people should get exp for them because most lucky items exept for enriched essences arent worth much. To make it fair and balanced people with articifier get 1/2 exp from making lucky items.

Comments Please (and not only from learner or lord-vermor who seem to respond to my suggestions and people some how dont respond much after they post) :)

I think its very fair low lv people lv up sooo easy. For someone starting alch they just make 20 fe to advance lvs then 10 more to lv 2 then 10 more to lv 3 and not much more to lv 4 and buy the time they make a good number of fes they will already be between 10-20 lvs and recive a good amount of exp from this suggestion.

I think its a good idea... because :

its is pretty hard to lvl for example potion after you reach a serten lvl because its hard to make most pots you have to have a pretty big emu...first you get the wine/ ale wich weighs a lot and then you get all the items you need + the vials wich is also an extra emu... if you look at alch its pretty easy to lvl with he's you only need the flowers and ores...no extras needed I think the extra mana pot or greater healing pot should give atleast some extra xp when you make them...

greetz sniper

I have suggested this exact same thing around 5 times, warmastermage has commented on it a couple.. why did you make a new thread?

Anywho, I believe their decison was: "The item is a good enough reward."

I have suggested this exact same thing around 5 times, warmastermage has commented on it a couple.. why did you make a new thread?

Anywho, I believe their decison was: "The item is a good enough reward."

203765[/snapback]

I did? i dont remember..... if the item is a good enough reward then how come the potions of ex mana and other things are worth practicaly nothing the only lucky things that are valuable are essences.