Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix.Riva

Cheer_babe_2005 vs Blaki (1st attempt at el rp :))

As the sun rises in the lands of Seridia, the wind whistles through the leaves and in separate areas stand 2 warriors, Blaki and Cheer_Babe_2005. For days they have fought each other in friendly battles, both losing battles and winning them and on this day they would finally see who would be the winner.

They travelled separate paths to where their fates would be sealed, from within the training room inside the magic school in Tarsengaard they would meet. This will log the journey of one of these warriors Blaki. As he sits in Nordcarn by the river bank picking Chrysanthemums to make Health Essences with he sits back and remembers the past battles and they always put a smile on his face.

He glances down at his new Steel Chain and recalls their last encounter when his old once was damaged so much it was destroyed, he finished up his Health Essences and looks at his bag of Spirit Restoration Potions and feels he is ready. He lays back on the rive bank and closes his eyes then suddenly he feels something on his chest, its a bird with a note.

Surprised, Blaki gets up and takes the note off the bird and then puts some bread crumbs on the floor and a little bowl of water for the bird as he does all the time for them and reads the note, its from Cheer_Babe_2005 saying that she is ready and will wait in the Magic School, he gives the bird another note to take to say he is coming then he picks up his items and heads off.

Travelling through the Valley of the Dwarves he sees many warriors fight and is always happy to see the determination of some people as they train, he then enters Tarsengaard and sees the sights of the Magic School which has always made him happy because he feels Tarsengaard is his home, he has always loved it here and then he approaches the door of the school.

From within the great chamber the 2 warriors meet for the 1st time of that day, they smiled at each other and greeted each other with a hug and then they headed off to the training room. Approaching the door his hand started to shake and the thought of knowing he will see his dear friend die and by his hand was a little too much and he headed back to the main entrance.

Touching the door handle he knew he could not run away, his friend was waiting for him, yeah they will fight and perish to the underworld but that should not make much difference, should it? his brain is spinning then he sits down to gather his thoughts and he hears Cheer_Babe_2005 shouting down the corridor 'hurry up or I will egg u' then the smile reappears on his face and he yells 'not if I cookie u 1st', he gets up and heads to the door.

There they stand face to face, looking deep into Cheer_Babe_2005's hazel eyes always makes him feel relaxed, and then they begin their fight, it is a fierce fight but then suddenly Blaki's mind goes blank, he cant concentrate, he cant focus on the fight and then ends up in the Underworld. Blaki: 0-1 :Cheer_Babe_2005.

He does not understand, what just happened, how did he lose his focus like that, he was determined to do the best he could so maybe he worked himself up so much is overwhelmed him and he just froze, as he travels back to the training room he cant get his head round what just happened, he struggles to relies that he has to win the next round otherwise its over.

He enters the training room and picks up his items, takes a drink then closes his eyes and takes a deep breath and round 2 begins. it begins just like the last round and suddenly it happens again but this time some how he manages to fight through what is blocking him only to see Cheer_Babe_2005 fall to the floor and travel to the Underworld. Blaki: 1-1 :Cheer_Babe_2005.

The final round, he sits with his back against the wall as his hands are still shaking, he notices Cheer_Babe_2005 walking towards him and he hands her the items she dropped and she looks at him and smiles and he smiles back, they stand in the room, they agree this time no healing or armor.

Blaki approaches Cheer_Babe_2005 and gives her a hug and whispers in her ear 'good luck and thank you' then suddenly his hand stops shaking, his focus has returned, he still does not understand but is happy, he walks back his mark and looks at Cheer_Babe_2005 who is smiling and smiled back.

Then the final round begins, it was a very interesting round though Blaki's focus has always been his strong point and as proven in this battle and others he has faces with creatures of this world he relies too much on it and must learn to rely on himself more and as this his focus became stronger than it has ever been and he watched on as Cheer_Babe_2005 took her final trips to the Underworld. Blaki: 2-1 :Cheer_Babe_2005; Blaki wins.

because this is roleplay, I've moved the post there

Edited by ttlanhil

Good work, Just a few things you missed probably because you type fast.

One. 1st is under ten so try to say first any numbers under ten try to write out.

Two. u is you :P

Three. Names that arn't fit for the period should be changed and just specified before you begin. example: ((Cheer_Babe_2005 is Bailey for this role play))

And

Four. Cookies weren't around then :blink:

HOW DO YOU KNOW Yoshi?! there could of been cookies... *sniff* Don't crush my hopes like that... *sniff*

i wrote that in 20 minutes so of course their will b a couple of mistakes and thanx 4 the info

Four. Cookies weren't around then :P

191976[/snapback]

u do never want 2 say that 2 me, i love my cookies :stare: